Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 92 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    You'll get it worked out.
    Not likely mrs is eyetalian and a 4 course daily , only I don't understand why they use so many plates , I throw it all into one platter lol

Slope
    Quote Originally Posted by F150screw View Post
    Not likely mrs is eyetalian and a 4 course daily , only I don't understand why they use so many plates , I throw it all into one platter lol
    Do you offer Room & Board?

LOL

According to the bipolar scale: I lost around 1.2 lb in 3 days ish. Been controlling portions. Trying to eat 1500 calories per day or less than 2000 if I slip up.

Mixing it up with a comeback to the gym (yesterday). Nothing tastes better than being slim.

CHILL5.0
    The more portions the better. You just need to control portion size. When trying to loose fat, cut portion size but eat 5-7 times daily. Drink lot's of water especially before eating. This tricks your body into thinking it's more full. And exercise plays a big roll. Your body needs to build muscle to burn fat.

This is a lifestyle change peeps, not a diet change. If you don't want to put in the work, you won't get the results.

I lost weight (60lbs 2yrs ago), sadly about 30lbs found me again... need to get back into running, difficult with a bad back from an MVA, props to those who are maintaining their routines...

Quote Originally Posted by CHILL5.0 View Post
    The more portions the better. You just need to control portion size. When trying to loose fat, cut portion size but eat 5-7 times daily. Drink lot's of water especially before eating. This tricks your body into thinking it's more full. And exercise plays a big roll. Your body needs to build muscle to burn fat.

This is a lifestyle change peeps, not a diet change. If you don't want to put in the work, you won't get the results.
    The sad part is that I know all of this. My biggest problem is that I loooooveee food and probably enjoy it more than the average joe lol. Food makes me as happy as driving my mustang (which is an 11 out of 10 on the happiness scale).

CHILL5.0
    I love food too. 5 years ago I weighed in around 165lbs @ 5'11". Thought that was pretty normal, but I look back thinking that was probably a little on the slim side. I got into hitting the gym and trying to put on muscle. I learned the only way to gain size is to eat like a beast. I had to force myself to eat sometimes because I knew that's what I had to do. Now my body knows how much I eat and I don't have to force myself, I'm just hungry all of the time now. Last summer I weighed in at 230lbs. Most of which is muscle. I'm very happy with my progress. Now I'm around 220-225lbs. But if I just sat around and ate the way I do I'd probably be 300lbs and obese. I train pretty hard, lot's of heavy lifting. I know my goals and I know that they are not achievable by sitting on the couch.

yeah, you're on a whole other level. pretty incredible what you are doing in your sport Chris!
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Quote Originally Posted by CHILL5.0 View Post
    I love food too. 5 years ago I weighed in around 165lbs @ 5'11". Thought that was pretty normal, but I look back thinking that was probably a little on the slim side. I got into hitting the gym and trying to put on muscle. I learned the only way to gain size is to eat like a beast. I had to force myself to eat sometimes because I knew that's what I had to do. Now my body knows how much I eat and I don't have to force myself, I'm just hungry all of the time now. Last summer I weighed in at 230lbs. Most of which is muscle. I'm very happy with my progress. Now I'm around 220-225lbs. But if I just sat around and ate the way I do I'd probably be 300lbs and obese. I train pretty hard, lot's of heavy lifting. I know my goals and I know that they are not achievable by sitting on the couch.
    Awesome man! I would probably be obese as well but I am luck enough to have a decent metabolism and due to my full time job being somewhat laborous + gym.

Which gym do you go to?