Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 64 thunderbird. Subframe connectors.

Did some reading last night and checked with local speed shop. No one makes anything for the tbird. If Rick says it's okay without hem that's fine by me. I got a couple floor issues to fix up and just figured. While I got the interiour ripped out no time like the present.
    I have not driven the car at all. Detent on the colum is bad so wasn't drivable. Just started to get it torn apart.
    Good to know about the steering thanks I'll keep that in mind. With this "warmer weather I'm going to get some progress made.

Keep us updated ! "Special Interest in Oakville, Ray & Karen they have a wealth of knowledge, & have piles of parts and manuals etc,
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Glen can point you to the guys that sell solid mounts for the steering box.

Anyone have experience with 390 heads? They are quite expencive. The edlebrock ones are 2k for the pair. Not sure it's worth that much coin. I have heard going to a pair of 427 heads is a good upgrade. Or should I just stick with the stock heads. And only do the intake cam and carb?

Problem is, between purchase and rebuild, you'll have 2/3 of that cost in 427 heads.
    If the budget can stand it, you won't be disappointed.
    No matter what cam your going with, be sure to budget for adjustable valve train set up.