Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Department of Boost Stage 3 kit acquired

Mrods
    As a side note, I will be selling my Ford Racing Manifold, Ford Racing 62 mm TB (the bling bling one), a Steeda under pully and Steeda CAI and a Boos Strut Tower brace. I expect these parts to be available in about April. All parts have approx. 5,000 KM on them and look great. I made 303 RWHP and 315 RWT with these parts along from stock plus a tune. Will need to detail out pricing soon, when I remove the parts and offocally post.

Congratulations Mark, very cool and I am clearly looking forward to your install thread.

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrods View Post
    As a side note, I will be selling my Ford Racing Manifold, Ford Racing 62 mm TB (the bling bling one), a Steeda under pully and Steeda CAI and a Boos Strut Tower brace. I expect these parts to be available in about April. All parts have approx. 5,000 KM on them and look great. I made 303 RWHP and 315 RWT with these parts along from stock plus a tune. Will need to detail out pricing soon, when I remove the parts and offocally post.
    lmk may be interested

Congrats again,
    You know I'm interested and depending on timing I'm sure we can figure something out
    Manifold and strut brace for sure maybe tb

Mrods
    Ya, no worries, I'm in no rush Nick.

Damm cool project.

Mrods
    Feel happy I found the right solution (thank you Al) that wasn't ridiculously expensive and is down-stream upgradable with any GT500 or compatible blower and support parts. The USD also made this decision a liitle easier, as any roots or twin screw solution was in the
    "$8000 taxes in" CDN range before install. AT $5K all in, I'm a happier camper. Plus this will force me to self-install and learn more about the car.

Any news on the kit?

Mrods
    Shipped a few days ago and should be here by Friday or Monday. Tracking daily : )

Mrods
    Update on my D.O.B Supercharger install folks. I have been way too busy with work to install myself, so..... I brought the vehicle to DaSilva and left it in their very capable hands. I did carry the boxes from my garage to my car, so I think that counts as a partial installation by me. Dyno day is tomorrow and I will share the results once they are done. Will miss track day dammit! But will be at the next one. Have fun if you are going.