Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys, don’t forget to leave your car keys by the door

Hey guys, don’t forget to leave your car keys by the door

Toronto police are advising that we leave our keys by the front door so the thieves can take our cars easier. Sounds like complete nonsense-no? Maybe we should make sure and have a full tank for them too, and keep the car clean so they look good in it….that is some great police work, and great governing by our current administration….almost like they don’t want us to be free at all…..”true North strong and free?”

https://globalnews.ca/news/10359055/...oronto-police/

If they come in my house for keys it won’t be the only thing I give them. I will go to jail to protect my family.

I feel like there's less PR nightmare ways of saying "we have ZERO fucking clue on how to slow rampant auto thefts"
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

^Could always start by patrolling the port, or actually punishing the criminals responsible….

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    If they come in my house for keys it won’t be the only thing I give them. I will go to jail to protect my family.
    Sadly, you will. And they’ll be back on the street again in no time I’m sure.

On the news today they said over 12 thousand vehicles were stolen in Toronto in a year.
    One every 40 minutes.

Not worth having a nice expensive vehicle these days at least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post

Sadly, you will. And they’ll be back on the street again in no time I’m sure.
    you miss understand me my friend. I wont be fighting them and I guarantee they wont be back on the street. some one breaks into my home I'm going to assume the worst regarding their intentions, and they only decision I will make would be if the hole in their chest comes from a 12 gauge or a 44.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    ^Could always start by patrolling the port, or actually punishing the criminals responsible….
    Don't be stupid, what if instead we gave these criminals organizations millions in government funding for retraining their computer skills then hired them at ludicrous salaries inside Crown Corporations as a champion of rehabilitation! Orrrrrrr since clearly they desire these high end vehicles so badly (likely for their metal health) and clearly its a systemic societal problem that prevents them from obtaining it legally and not pure laziness and poor justice system we subsidize those purchases from tax dollars!
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

The contract is we the public pay taxes and abdicate use of violence to the police in return for law and order. Failure to uphold the law and order side of the contract is going to result in some measure of vigilanteism. This will be condemned by those so soft and weak they are incapable of vigilaniteism. The constabulary likewise will be incapable of admitting failure to uphold their side of the contract and prosecute vigilantes. The former high trust society (safely leave doors unlocked etc) will deteriorate to a low trust society. All cultures are equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Don't be stupid, what if instead we gave these criminals organizations millions in government funding for retraining their computer skills then hired them at ludicrous salaries inside Crown Corporations as a champion of rehabilitation! Orrrrrrr since clearly they desire these high end vehicles so badly (likely for their metal health) and clearly its a systemic societal problem that prevents them from obtaining it legally and not pure laziness and poor justice system we subsidize those purchases from tax dollars!
    You thinking about a career change into politics? Lmao.

This is Trudeau's Canada... i'm surprised they didnt label us racist for not wanting to do this.