Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Value of a t-56 set up

Quote Originally Posted by WHRDUGO View Post
    The input shaft is what my issue is now, the 26 spline upgrade has been on back order for about 6 months now and I have a mcloed 26 spline rxt waiting for the shaft. Makes no sense for me to put another 10 spline clutch in it as I have been waiting to turn the boost up but didnt want to damage the 10 spline.

My choices are super limited to either wait it out to a unknown time or just do a magnum swap and move on with enjoying the car again.
    At least two different mfgs, have you shopped around for it or tried ebay?

WHRDUGO
    Been everywhere. Even in contact with tremec themselves. D and d have 100 units on back order. Been a real chase ti find one. A shop in Dallas is machining then now out of Chevy shafts which maybe my only resort. Liberty is out of stock aswell but they weld theirs together and that is a no go for me.

The input shaft is what my issue is now, the 26 spline upgrade has been on back order for about 6 months now and I have a mcloed 26 spline rxt waiting for the shaft. Makes no sense for me to put another 10 spline clutch in it as I have been waiting to turn the boost up but didnt want to damage the 10 spline.

My choices are super limited to either wait it out to a unknown time or just do a magnum swap and move on with enjoying the car again.
    I,ve done a few t-56 in my time.. Wait and get the right update (input shaft is a must) there are a few for that trans..
    But trust me on the sunscreen !!

WHRDUGO
    Can't wait to long as the stock clutch doesn't stand a chance against the big kenne bell. Running a pie dish pulley now just buying time

Been everywhere. Even in contact with tremec themselves. D and d have 100 units on back order. Been a real chase ti find one. A shop in Dallas is machining then now out of Chevy shafts which maybe my only resort. Liberty is out of stock aswell but they weld theirs together and that is a no go for me.
    Sounds like a great excuse to buy new .... I wonder if thats the grand scheme?

I'm 585 at the tire on stock clutch.

WHRDUGO
    I will hit mid 6 00's once I pulley it To 18-19 psi. If I get on it in first, have to adjust the clutch after at 15 psi so it is a limited time deal

At 565 whp my clutch was fine with holding the power.

I've got a couple of guys out there at mid 600's on stock clutch. No idea why they hold up so well but it's cool that they do.

I think driving/launch style have a lot to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate