Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think it's time to start thinking about getting out of ontario

stangstevers

I think it's time to start thinking about getting out of ontario

Libs are taxing us for carbon... taxing us for a fake retirement plan (because some people are too stupid to invest) and now they're finally going to start their universal basic income so the lazy stupid liberal vote base can get a free ride for life. What's the point of earning more than average now since the government will take your hard earned dollars and give it to some idiot? It wouldn't be as bad if people would have voted for Harper again, now we will get double dipped. Might as well give our house to some welfare shit and live in an apartment, it's what the liberal government wants us to do.

Shit, even Quebec is looking better than Ontario now. Times like these I wish I was a transgender gay muslim syrian refugee - the only way to get ahead in Ontario/Canada.

Dutch
    Lol.

The skinny according to me, would have only been two or three years ago that I'd have dismissed your post as the rantings of a lunatic but given the actions of our provincial and federal govts, your not so far off base with that one. Add in the paint fumes from cleaning up all your parts then firing for the first time, you'll be fine.

Just paid my Ontario College of "Thieves" registration of $135.60 , even though I'm retired from the trades, I still have to pay to keep my license , f'in scum, blood sucking bags of shit, no retiree's discount ! my reefer ticket was $ 60 buck every 3 years now $135.60 a year, for what ! can't wait till they come after the rest of my C of Q tickets !!!
    Yes would LOVE to move back home, (Rosemere, QC) outside of Montreal, really wish I had kept up my french skills and was more bi-lingual !

On a side note ~ the mafia in Montreal did a better job or running the province that that bitch we have in Ontario !!!
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Mustang Occasionally
    Ok, see ya later.

~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Libs are taxing us for carbon... taxing us for a fake retirement plan (because some people are too stupid to invest) and now they're finally going to start their universal basic income so the lazy stupid liberal vote base can get a free ride for life. What's the point of earning more than average now since the government will take your hard earned dollars and give it to some idiot? It wouldn't be as bad if people would have voted for Harper again, now we will get double dipped. Might as well give our house to some welfare shit and live in an apartment, it's what the liberal government wants us to do.

Shit, even Quebec is looking better than Ontario now. Times like these I wish I was a transgender gay muslim syrian refugee - the only way to get ahead in Ontario/Canada.

so leave...& live somewhere else...

may I suggest Haiti...you will love it

its tropical

Dont forget the always has been of taxing used vehicles despite maybe 10 people having it before you...yet you still have to pay a tax. Ontario has always had it's dirty scumbag hands in our pockets from the get go.

There's something wrong with everywhere/thing. Its all mental.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    There's something wrong with everywhere/thing. Its all mental.

intuitive

have you been studying stuff?