Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  20
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 2003 cobra replica rims from latemodelrestoration

Talk about thread jack. Sorry bud. Lol

it's okay, we already told what to do and what to look for...it's free game now!! LOL

I would be interested to know how that looks on the rear of the car. You sure those are for a 99-04 mustang?
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    I would be interested to know how that looks on the rear of the car. You sure those are for a 99-04 mustang?
    Called them up and they said it's for those years. Website info says it's for them as well. I'm swinging by ricks in the afternoon so we will sort this whole thing out

Are they 17" Chrome?
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Machined version

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Called them up and they said it's for those years. Website info says it's for them as well. I'm swinging by ricks in the afternoon so we will sort this whole thing out
    If it's their info that's wrong I'm sure they'll do something to make it right, usually big online companies have good customer service, hopefully you get some kind of restitution. I'd be down to buy a pair for the rear of my '97, then maybe find some stockers for the front...

TurboFox
    Im so confused. What other year would they be for that needs less offset. All the newer stuff has more offset.

Just put tires on the car and drop it on the ground

Probably looks odd because a tire wasn't on it. I'm dropping by ricks today to compare it with a stock cobra rim. I'll also mount a tire to check it out. Problem is all 4 rims are deep dish style. They never put it on the title just the mini info for the rim on latemodelrestoration.com which kinda mislead me

Is this the set you bought? http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...ned-17x9-94-04
    If so, I see no reason they should not fit unless they were made wrong or boxed wrong. This sounds to me like its 100% their problem, the set says it will work on your car and it doesn't, plain and simple, don't blame yourself.
    I really doubt mounting a tire and dropping the car will change the way it fits much, I mean it will drop in a little but it's not just out at the top due to increased camber from having the suspension hanging......
    Also, make sure you check all 4 wheels, in case they aren't all the same.