Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 04 Cobra coupe for sale by a friend of a friend

Drtoronto
    ^^^ it should sell but here's the problem with cars at that range, you cant finance it like a car loan, so you either have to have the 20 plus tax 22600 plus minor things , so they either have to dip into ther line of credit or have the bones to just buy it.
    Hence why dealers now pretty much finace everything and with Ford offering 0% lots of people may not want to just dump that cash out easly.
    Your right people will hammer him on the price happens with everything as everyone wants something for nothing.

if I had a extra 20 to blow I'd buy it with no haggle

^^You have probably lost 20k in the last three years changing cars like dirty underpants lol.
    88 LX Hatch, Procharged R347, Lentech, Team Z... under construction.

01 Bullitt, BBK long tubes, X pipe, MagnaFlow MagnaPack cat back, BBK CAI, 4.10's, InTune, Raptor Shift Light, 12.93@105.63

...and you've already had one, you remember... the blue one we all told you not to get rid of.
    -Don____________

Still for sale?

Drtoronto
    Quote Originally Posted by QWKRN-U View Post
    ^^You have probably lost 20k in the last three years changing cars like dirty underpants lol.
    Lol and your point?

That 20 is just on stangs your not including the others way up into the six figures

Ps if that was sonic blue I would of snapped it just swore to myself no more black cars

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Still for sale?
    I haven't heard anything else on it yet, several people did get the contact info from me.

cheers
    Ed
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by Drtoronto View Post
    Lol and your point?

That 20 is just on stangs your not including the others way up into the six figures

Ps if that was sonic blue I would of snapped it just swore to myself no more black cars
    No point really, just bustin your balls a little ha ha. If it makes ya happy all the power to ya. Glad to see your coming back to team blue.... so far all my faves have been the blue ones.
    88 LX Hatch, Procharged R347, Lentech, Team Z... under construction.

01 Bullitt, BBK long tubes, X pipe, MagnaFlow MagnaPack cat back, BBK CAI, 4.10's, InTune, Raptor Shift Light, 12.93@105.63

Drtoronto
    ^^^ ya I dig the blues just wish I could of ordered kona but that was only on the limited job

This car has found a new home I've been told ... I'll wait for the buyer to speak up here if they choose to do so.

cheers
    Ed
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

is it Dr.T?
    -Don____________