Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT!!!

Welcome Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT!!!

Thank you Ed and the team at Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT for your support!

~Scott B

KIDAGIN
    Welcome and Thanks for the support

Welcome to the TMC family. Thank you for your support.

Best parts guy there is.
    -Don____________

Mer
    Welcome!!!!!

Welcome, and thank you for the support.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

You nailed that one Don.
    Thanks again Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Best parts guy there is.
    +1.

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    Thanks everyone for the gracious welcome messages. Not so sure about being the "best parts guy", but I've been doing this since the late 1980s and have had my share of Foxes and other Ford / Lincoln / Mercury vehicles over the years, enough to have seen and learned a bit ... unfortunately the downside of being in it for so long is that things are starting to fall out of my brain as well! LOL

We'll be posting up some parts specials soon. On most items we can offer club members wholesale pricing, which is typically 15% off retail, and on some products an additional 10% discount. Parkway is the largest Ford dealer in the K-W area, and we typically keep a parts inventory of around $400,000. If we don't have it, overnight delivery from the Brampton warehouse is usually available. For those of you in the Brampton / Mississauga area, I'm still living in Caledon, and can usually bring home an order to meet up with you somewhere in the west GTA to save you a drive or shippng costs. For people further away than that, we can ship just about anything out by Loomis courier for a reasonable rate. We do keep a decent selection of Ford authorized apparel here as well, please feel free to ask for a specific item, or drop in for a look.

We are not a Ford Racing Parts dealer unfortunately, so our pricing on that stuff can't be discounted from retail pricing very much ... we have to order it through an FRPP supplier. With RCO and Sean Hyland being in our area, we're not likely to drop the $20K US for the initial buy-in order to give it a go.

We are however an SVT vehicle dealer, so when the new GT-350, Focus RS, and Raptors become available, we will have access to those, and we do get some nice vehicles of interest in on trades from time to time. I'm hoping that we can get one of our new young sales staff to dig in on the forum here as well to post up some vehicle specials. In the meantime, if you're interested in anything that you see in person on our lot, or on the Parkway website, shoot me a message and I will connect you with one of our sales staff that won't give you the high-pressure sales tactics.

Any inquires you can send via p.m., or the email to use is parts@parkwayford.ca

Looking forward to helping out the fellow members here ...

thanks,

Ed Nicholson
    Parts Manager @ Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT Waterloo

Can't we just get along?? svo1990mustang's Avatar
    Welcome aboard! Ed is the man you need for Ford parts.

A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    "Small cubes and boost makes Darryl something something.............."