Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Changes for the 2016 Mustang...

Changes for the 2016 Mustang...

For your reading enjoyment...

http://www.svtperformance.com/?p=15829

Read that. It seems to have some improvements here and there. Not too bad actually.

70XR7
    i'm looking forward to the main facelift they'll do in a few years. Similar to the 2012-2013 differences.
    I think they'll darken up the taillights again.. like the 12-13 change. Right now they're a bit too solid in colour... much like the 2010s-12s were.

pwrab
    They are getting too pricey!

They already down-graded the GT. All "CDN" GT's were "Premium" coupes. Now the base coupe has no leather. Fine, if you don't want leather; I'm just concerned re. the $$.
    If the Mustang held it's resale, like the Challenger, that'd be fine.
    It's already a 60K car (I "built" a '15 vert on ford.ca). This will make it a 70K car, with less-than-great resale.
    I'm keeping mine for a little longer, but not everyone does. Hate to see the car's current resale values. It'll really hurt if you've paid 60+ out-the-door and want to trade it in within yrs 1-3.

HyperGT
    If you want to keep trading in then lease is the best way to go period. Guaranteed residual vs taking the risk. Guys who flip always loose money unless they are a dealer.
    Just priced a premium at 56k all in, I agree too much for a GT mustang, but they are getting to be really nice cars. That said wait a model year and it will be on sale for 10k less.

pwrab
    True! ^^
    I love my '12; but the more I'm seeing the '15's, I like them....But 60K for a current new vert is a lot of $. Add in the '16 Performance Package and some goodies......OUCH!

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by vertfiveoh View Post
    They are getting too pricey!

They already down-graded the GT. All "CDN" GT's were "Premium" coupes. Now the base coupe has no leather. Fine, if you don't want leather; I'm just concerned re. the $$.
    If the Mustang held it's resale, like the Challenger, that'd be fine.
    It's already a 60K car (I "built" a '15 vert on ford.ca). This will make it a 70K car, with less-than-great resale.
    I'm keeping mine for a little longer, but not everyone does. Hate to see the car's current resale values. It'll really hurt if you've paid 60+ out-the-door and want to trade it in within yrs 1-3.
    I can buy a 2015 in 2018/2019... not allowed to buy a new car. Wife is too financially smart for me.

AKAFISH
    I'm liking the 15's as well, and I agree they are they getting pricey!

This GT that I own will be my last GT. After that I will shop for something different.