Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  25
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Airbag Recall Info

^ OMG, now that could have been serious.

Exactly ... 2013 - 2014 recall part is NOT available until Q4 of this year as I mentioned earlier in the thread. If your dealer tries to do it on your car, ask them to reread the recall info!

cheers
    Ed
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

^ hey Ed does parkway have any in stock ? And how long does the install take ? Something i can wait around to get done
    My car is a 12 GT , thanks

We have lots in stock. Actual time to do the job is less than an hour I believe. However I'm not sure if they are taking waiter appointments for this one. If you like, send me a p.m. to the Parkway Ford account with your VIN and desired appt time, and I can check for you.

yah I know it sounds too good to be true.Ill update the post,when I get everything done.I also want to make sure that they have the right part.
    GHIG

I hope after all this they make explosive devices in cars illegal.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by blueshelby View Post
    That's so true I got the letter today telling me they'll notify me the last quarter months of year cause the airbag is not available yet. Ha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got the same letter for my 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    ^ OMG, now that could have been serious.
    Ford HQ got a letter about that one...inexcusable that that can happen with an airbag. I've asked Ford to cover an independent assessment (alternate Ford dealer) of the airbags currently installed in the vehicle, because our dealer couldn't even confidently tell us if it was driver or passenger they replaced. Won't be going back. The whole story would make your blood boil.

I should've checked here to see what Ed said first!

Quote Originally Posted by G-ForceJunkie View Post
    Ford HQ got a letter about that one...inexcusable that that can happen with an airbag. I've asked Ford to cover an independent assessment (alternate Ford dealer) of the airbags currently installed in the vehicle, because our dealer couldn't even confidently tell us if it was driver or passenger they replaced. Won't be going back. The whole story would make your blood boil.

I should've checked here to see what Ed said first!
    Given how the whole thing transpired, prudent to have someone else check to be sure it's at least back to where it started. Add in they don't know for sure what was touched, good grief.

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    If any club members in the Kitchener / Waterloo / Cambridge / Guelph area (or in between K-W and the Brampton / Mississauga area) would like to get their recall completed but maybe have trouble with getting their car into a dealership for a day, send me a p.m. or email and we can try to make some arrangements. Typically I could meet you one evening during the week, and then swap vehicles so that you would have my Parkway demo to use for the day while the recall gets done on your Mustang.

Offering this so that the club members on the west side of the GTA can get the recall completed with confidence.

thanks,
    Ed
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford