Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need some direction.

efx
    ^lol

btw, i found gears to be the best bang for the buck mod. Put an instant smile on my face when i had 4.10s installed.

Crazy Canuck lmao the "perk"

Figured someone needed a perking up this morning F150!

Gonna have to try taking mrs out in a vert

I have 4.10's in mine...I put them in for the race track though...so I could have more pull on exit in some of the corners

on the street though the 3.55's were good enough for me...I would imagine the 3.75's are a good compromise...lot of people on here running that set up

and yeah, jump on that STB asap...best one out there you can get (I'm assuming it's the 4 point) I'd have one on the Mach but they don't make one that fits the shaker so I only have a 2 point

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
    Ghost, get rid of that hood and put a proper ram air hood on that thing. That is possibly the only car I've ever seen that looks better with such a hood. Lucky guy, wish that was my summer car, lol.
    yeah I was looking at hoods about 4 years ago...couple different versions out there for it...they both look great IMO...however more money spend on the TA is less spent on the Mach lol (which already has a pretty sweet RAM air hood lol)

the classic style

WS6 style

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Classic style looks damn hot. I like the subtle lines.
    ~Scott B