Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to Ed and Parkway Ford

Mrods

Thanks to Ed and Parkway Ford

Just a quick note to say thank you to Ed for an E Brake handle at an amazing price. The overnight shipping was perfect also.

Appreciate your help!

You mean you bought something and then weren't told that it wasn't for sale anymore because they were keepng it but actually they sold it to someone else. It's nice to deal with honest people instead of liars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrods
    - Ford Racing composite manifold - $600 Off the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Hopefully can meet up with mark soon and pick up the ford racing intake manifold

I claimed it prior to putting the ad up on the phone several times and shown below.
    Bluetoy mark doesn't owe you anything, until the cash is in hand things can change. This is the 3rd time I have seen you bring it up give it a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrods View Post
    As a side note, I will be selling my Ford Racing Manifold, Ford Racing 62mm TB (the bling bling one), a Steeda under pully and Steeda CAI and a Boos Strut Tower brace. I expect these parts to be available in about April. All parts have approx. 5,000 KM on them and look great. I made 303 RWHP and 315 RWT with these parts along from stock plus a tune. Will need to detail out pricing soon, when I remove the parts and offocally post.
    Congrats again,
    You know I'm interested and depending on timing I'm sure we can figure something out
    Manifold and strut brace for sure maybe tb
    Great to see Ed got you fixed up! What happened to the E-break?

Mrods
    Sorry i dont sell to bitches and gave no interest in paypal

Mrods
    I drove by ottawa and it fell apart.

I claimed it prior to putting the ad up on the phone several times and shown below.
    Bluetoy mark doesn't owe you anything, until the cash is in hand things can change. This is the 3rd time I have seen you bring it up give it a break.
    I think it's only the second time but thanks for keeping score. I have no issue with you purchasing the manifold. My issue is that he accepted my offer and my offer of paypal as a gift to save 3%. Then he chose to lie and say he was keeping it for his sons car instead of just being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrods
    Sorry i dont sell to bitches and gave no interest in paypal
    True colors right there. Just a quick tip. Next forsale ad you put up you should say "I don't sell to bitches" Just to avoid any future confusion. Thx

Hey guys.

Thread is Mark thanking Ed for the fast service on the parts he needed. Seeing the same results with the orders I've placed there as well, can't thank Ed enough.

Back to the Hatfields vs McCoy's fued, while it was kinda entertaining to read the first time, second go round has it coming off as stale. If you wanna hate on each other, have at it.
    Just please take it to pm so the rest of us aren't involved.

thanks to all.

Not sure Halmark makes these ones but a card is always nice.

I love this one. TMC boxing match perhaps?