Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: reselling a classic

reselling a classic

Picked up a fox , not sure if I want to keep it ......so MTO issued me a trip permit but no transfer of ownership until I get an appraisal , with the signed ownership of the original owner in hand can I sell the car , or do I need to go through the bs of paying them their tax and an appraiser ?

thanks

Mustang Occasionally
    Yes, Curbsider, you can, lol.

I've bought cars like that before. I don't know if the trip permit will throw a wrench into those plans tho. If they've attached your name in the system to that car with the trip permit it could be a problem. You'll also need a receipt to pass on to the new buyer.

DR. T would be able to tell you for sure.

You can, but ya, technically not the most legit. People do it though. No like the fox?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    You can, but ya, technically not the most legit. People do it though. No like the fox?
    mehh some days I do then I look at the Vista Blue beside it and its like a Lambo lol , so if i move it and if i ever mention 4eyed again just me

You can never go home again. Many days I feel I'd like the simplicity and rawness of a fox, then I realize I find my New Edge quasi dated and rough around the edges...
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    You can never go home again. Many days I feel I'd like the simplicity and rawness of a fox, then I realize I find my New Edge quasi dated and rough around the edges...
    exactly how I feel. I went for a long cruise this morning with the kids. windows down rocking along I really wished I had the '85 Saleen again ... but when one nodded off to sleep and the other wanted the windows up and the AC on, I was really glad to have the 2003. lol

IMO John, give the 4eye the rest of the season to see how it suits you. Come out on the Sunset Speedway cruise next weekend and the Algonquin cruise in the fall, toss in the track day in between - then decide if you still want to flip it!
    BECAUSE RACECAR

I think if your not loving it during the honeymoon stage then move on sooner than later but seems to me you've just started dating that fox.

When I saw the picture of the two together I was wondering which one was going to get driven more, I agree with Al, if your not overjoyed the first week.....

Fox for life!!
    But trust me on the sunscreen !!

Whats not to like, get it appraised, pay your tax, done, no more emissions etc ! drive and forget ! yes they are RAW, but it a feeling that stays with you !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile