Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  14
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Convertible - Pros and Cons

I honestly feel that way some times, then I remember the stupid stupid LCA's
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by js197 View Post
    as long as you have a hat/sunglasses the direct sun really isnt that bad. you still have AC and will use it just as often as a hard top.

also note theres usually alot more clunking noises (from the windows/roof cables etc) that you dont get with a hard top. it annoys me on bumpy roads etc.

finally, get a wind deflector. I do not have one yet and want one bad. Sadly any that dont look like junk are expensive ($350 USD + Shipping)

If you get a S197 they are apparently one of the safest convertibles you can buy.
    Between the motor, supercharger, and music - I can't hear any rattles, squeeks, or clunking in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    How could you daily a modded vert Biz? Mine with the lowered suspension and exhaust with the roof up is an unbearable drone and noise machine.

Also WHY THE FUCK DID I LET SOMEONE PUT SPHERICAL BUSHING LCA'S IN A VERT OMG THE CLUNKING.
    My next Stang will have very little mods

I'd guess GT350 but, no vert, so....idk.

Quote Originally Posted by js197 View Post
    as long as you have a hat/sunglasses the direct sun really isnt that bad. you still have AC and will use it just as often as a hard top.

also note theres usually alot more clunking noises (from the windows/roof cables etc) that you dont get with a hard top. it annoys me on bumpy roads etc.

finally, get a wind deflector. I do not have one yet and want one bad. Sadly any that dont look like junk are expensive ($350 USD + Shipping)

If you get a S197 they are apparently one of the safest convertibles you can buy.
    http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...the-Drive-quot
    Here ya go

Well the thread in the classified makes sense now. Good luck man, love your car.

I went from a Cobra coupe to a s197 vert. The Cobra made me want to drive it like I stole it. In the vert I just want to cruise.

This little video shot by my kid from the backseat pretty much sums it up for me.

http://vid67.photobucket.com/albums/...psq3ruqce5.mp4

Drtoronto
    It's a love it or hate it deal, I had a 88 vert and it was ok I just prefer the hard tops I like my air going and am not a big fan of the sun lol. At night there great but when it's like days like today f that lol.
    Really it's up to you in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    How could you daily a modded vert Biz? Mine with the lowered suspension and exhaust with the roof up is an unbearable drone and noise machine.

Also WHY THE FUCK DID I LET SOMEONE PUT SPHERICAL BUSHING LCA'S IN A VERT OMG THE CLUNKING.
    Goddamn street racers.

Club Supporter
    Fun for the whole family: