I'm "borrowing" this thread idea from another forum that I'm on, but it's so good that it needs to be shared. I'll start:

Here's my story.
I've been daily driving a Mustang since 1992. My first one was a deep emerald green LX5.0 that was taken from me by dirty rotten horse thieves in the middle of the night in May of 1996. I never saw it again. As soon as the insurance company's 30 waiting period expired, I went out and purchased a lazer red 1996 GTS, affectionately known as Ol Paint. OP was with me for more than 14 years and 345000km. He drove my baby daughter home from the hospital in a January snow storm and served me faithfully for all those years. But as time went by, and the kms added up, OP was getting a little tired. It was time to look for a new horse.

I had done the usual Autotrader and internet looking but hadn't found anything that I wanted. It was at a go karting event in the spring of 2010 that I was speaking with Twister and he said he knew of an blue '06GT that was in storage becasue the current owner was having health issues. The car was an '06GT, blue with about 30000km on the clock. I called the owner, who told me the mileage was closer to 20000km and the car had been in storage for almost 3 years (this is sounding even better). He would be away for the next three weeks, but as soon as he was back, the car would be out of storage and I could come and look at it. I waited the three weeks and called him again. The first thing he said was that he made a mistake about the mileage, the car only had 6900km on the clock, BONUS!! I brought some cash for a deposit, and went to see the car. It was a Windveil blue 2006 Mustang GT, 5speed, black interior and the only mod was the addition of Flowmasters. We took it for a test drive and I gave the owner a $200.00 deposit when we got back. Two days later, with the help ZR, Ol Paint II was at his new home. My daughter and I both shed some tears when Ol Paint I left our driveway for his new home, but "Bluey", as my daughter calls him, has filled the void nicely. With some subtle changes, 18" pollished Bullitt wheels, tint, and spoiler delete, etc. we have made Ol Paint II our own. Ride on Ol Paint!!