Quote Originally Posted by Canuckcleaner View Post
Hey Amsoil guy I have a question. When getting the car ready for storage I always do an oil change but I've always been told to dump it again come spring. What are your recommendations.
Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
No reason to dump again in the spring. My personal preference, store em with fresh oil in there.
Completely agree with ZR. With a quality synthetic there is no need to dump it again in the spring. I do recommend taking your car out for at least an hour drive to recondition the oil in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckcleaner View Post
In that case Amsoil guy fill me up. What do you recommend. My car is a no rain, top down car and probably gets at most 3500 kms per year. Would take an oil filter too.
I need some more info on your car, I will PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by 70XR7 View Post
I've been meaning to get some oil for my last change of the year. This batch only has maybe 250 miles on it.

But I don't know if i'll have time this week. Do you sell in the evenings?
Evenings and weekends are the best time for me. I can meet you whenever is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
The fine print says the discount is off MSRP - is that different than the price we normally pay with our orders?
Normally I do 10% off MSRP for members to be competitive. This is a much better price.