Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: AMSOIL Motor Oils

AMSOIL Motor Oils

For gasoline motor oils AMSOIL has three tiers of Fully Synthetic Oils.

First is the OE line, it comes in 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30. The OE line is the basic line of Synthetic oil comparable to the Mobil1 line. It lasts for whatever the OEM recommends, so for older cars for instance 3 months or 5,000 KM whichever occurs first or for newer cars what your Oil Life Monitor System recommends. OE starts at $7.45 + tax per quart.
    OE Line

The second tier is the XL line, it comes in 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, and 10W-40. XL is short for Extended Life, it lasts for 16,000 KM or 6 months whichever occurs first but can go longer with oil analysis. I would recommend XL over OE because it is a much better synthetic oil and only $1.80 more per quart. XL starts at $9.25 + tax per quart.
    XL Line

The top tier is Signature Series, it comes in 0W-20, 5W-20, 0W-30, 5W-30, and 10W-30. Signature Series lasts for up to 40,000 KM or 1 year whichever occurs first, with AMSOIL Oil Filter, but can go longer with oil analysis. I recommend Signature Series for the Weekend Warriors, Garage Queens, and vehicles that see a little bit of track time and under 15,000 KM per year. Signature Series is one of the best Synthetic oils you can buy. Signature Series starts at $12.30 + tax per quart.
    Signature Series Line

I listed all prices as starting prices because when you buy in bulk from AMSOIL you save, so buying a case of 12 quarts would usually save you $0.10 per quart, buying a gallon jug would save you a little more and buying a case of 4 one gallon jugs would save you even more.

If you would like more info on anything feel free to PM me or call (416)688-7670.

Thank you,

Ryan Matheson
    Last edited by Amsoil Guy; 03-29-2014 at 11:14 PM.
    Ryan Matheson
    Matheson Motorsports
    Call/ Text: (416)688-7670

Amsoil T1-Certified Independent Dealer
    Amsoil Home Page