Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new seats....opinons

Quote Originally Posted by HyperGT View Post
    any pics^^^^?
    I'll see if I can post some later tonight. Similar in style to the SVO ones posted. Mine are two tone, black with grey inserts.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Slick_89_Hatch View Post
    and BTW those Seats looks amazing Joe!
    Hey Norm:

If I were to tell you what they cost, I would be stoned to death.....

Buddy has an SVO. Bought with brand new leather. He hates leather. Stock for his car was cloth. He finds a mint set of cloth seats for his car for $450. Sells me his seat for $450. I give him $500 and beer LOL. Then I sold my original seats for $200 without HALOS.

So, brand new leather interior cost me....$300.

HyperGT
    steam mill those look very nice!
    still thinking, maybe sell,the car and buy a normal fox and mod the crap,out of it without feeling guilty.
    Mustang4 pics wpuld be great as i would do a 2 tone light and grey to,match interior.

Quote Originally Posted by steam_mill View Post
    Hey Norm:

If I were to tell you what they cost, I would be stoned to death.....

Buddy has an SVO. Bought with brand new leather. He hates leather. Stock for his car was cloth. He finds a mint set of cloth seats for his car for $450. Sells me his seat for $450. I give him $500 and beer LOL. Then I sold my original seats for $200 without HALOS.

So, brand new leather interior cost me....$300.
    My jaw just hit the flow and I feel like I want to punch you lol.

still thinking, maybe sell,the car and buy a normal fox and mod the crap,out of it without feeling guilty.
    Mustang4 pics wpuld be great as i would do a 2 tone light and grey to,match interior.
    Put in new seats and keep the old ones.....good to go! If you need donor seats to do the SVO's they are easy to find.

That's why I sold my 91 saleen. To rare to mod. People who pay good money for saleen's don't want stuff to have been modified on the car ever. So it sounds kind of crazy, but if your going to really mod the car AND you want to keep the car as a slight investment, don't post any pictures of what you do. That way when you put it back to stock only local people that have seen the car would have know what was done to it. Some people here might think it crazy but its true. LOTS of people save pictures of other car for reference. I have seen very nice looking cars come up for sale and then a couple people post pictures of the car with tons of mods. The car has a hard time selling and goes for less. Just a thought for you Mike
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

I am looking at another fox or a s197(because the platform is really good) to build a track monster and sell the saleen.

What do you think about the recaro's I posted Mike? They are close to what came with the car in 92/93 and they are VERY comfortable. Even used much nicer than corbeau's
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

HyperGT
    i here you Dan. Decisions, decisions. Wanna sell yours lol
    those recaros are perfect, but inThailand.

Burlington-20131030-00020.jpg

Here's shot of the front seats with the SVO foam and TMI covers.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

HyperGT
    look good!