Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2015 Mustangs to stay away from

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    1.5 years? I've never seen a cap unit over a year old, and I've seen a few 2016s go through already this year, depends who you are I guess. Also any I've heard of are free cars, not that they own them but the company does and they let the execs use them free, like a demo if you work for a dealership. Also as stated above the cars are usually pretty much not cared for at all, I've seen many that get curbed, smashed, etc...and all repaired and billed to the company, no insurance claims.
    Managers and above get leases... so you can count leases as a cap unit too.. where its FORD owned but leased to employee..
    then you have exec units that are given to them to use as their cars... thats a whole different level of management..
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Oh, I dunno. Just might be nice for Ford peeps to realize that their Exec/Cap unit is going to be resold to someone who is a Ford Fan and their very disregard for said vehicle may have a very lasting effect on this next owner and their future decisions when it comes to what vehicle to purchase.
    Some do probably, others are probably like the rest of executives who view cars like appliances.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

I'm on my second cap car from Bill at Heritage. Excellent buy, full Ford financing, and huge discounts. Nothing to complain about.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Marauderman
    Quote Originally Posted by BAB CObra View Post
    actually maybe you should check again.. execs dont get free cars... maybe VP level.. and those are rare are few...
    also they dont change cares every 3-4 months.. its phases and usually 1.5 years.
    Ford execs change vehicles every 6 months.

Marauderman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    I love how this guy took the time to post a thread cautioning members and all that happens is people jump down his throat, lol. The Ford militant are convinced that Ford can do NO wrong.....
    Thanks