Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Mustangs to stay away from

lol such dumb info. not executive unit buddy. it's is by law any damage is disclosed

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by BAB CObra View Post
    lol such dumb info. not executive unit buddy. it's is by law any damage is disclosed
    ...oh, but of course, AUTO MANUFACTURES never break the law.

Marauderman
    Ignorance is bliss. I only put this info on here to let any potential buyers check the VIN and to suggest they pass and keep looking. I'm not posting this for any other reason. Take it for what it is. If any admin truly feels this is "such dumb info", delete, delete, delete.

they don't fix collision cars and allow them to be cap units lol. I forgot how much all you guys know about the industry you don't work in.

Marauderman
    they don't fix collision cars and allow them to be cap units lol. I forgot how much all you guys know about the industry you don't work in.
    Tell me who I've been working for the past 30+ years?

So key point here, yes there are some damaged vehicles that come out of Ford but not as legit exec demo units and yes there could be an unscrupulous re-seller who might attempt to sell as never damaged. Another case for only do business with a reputable dealer (such as our club sponsor) and your good to go.
    Recently tried to help out a customer who purchased a high end SUV that turned out to have been written off in the US, imported into Canada, history "some how" cleaned up, then bs repaired and sold by a commercial vendor from another province. Custom claims to be a victim but hey, when you purchase a vehicle that should sell for mid 60's with 45k flat, you knew there had to be a problem. Second one I know of in the last year.
    Another case of, if it seems to good to be true, many times it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderman View Post
    Tell me who I've been working for the past 30+ years?
    then if you worked for 30 years in it you should know any EXEC car is not hidden damaged cars.
    end of story.. so go back to your work ...

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    turned out to have been written off in the US, imported into Canada,
    CarFax should have shown that? The extra $40 bucks is worth it.

FordFTW
    friend of mine saved huge on his 2013 GT.....had 17kms on it but was a B Unit....was damaged in transport, chain tie dug into the front wheel and bumper somehow, got fixed and he saved $7500 off sticker at the time from AutoPark with full disclosure...the plastics were still on the seats when he went to pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    CarFax should have shown that? The extra $40 bucks is worth it.
    Looks to be a pro group that have ways of making what should be easy to figure out not so easy. Was informed of written off in the US when he took it in for warranty work here.