Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Preferred Customer Program

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Preferred Customer Program

This is the best deal you can possibly get from AMSOIL, the AMSOIL Preferred Customer Program will save you up to 25% (Dealer Cost) on AMSOIL's full line of products. It is well worth it if you spend $100 per year on AMSOIL products.

AMSOIL Preferred Customers purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale cost for personal use and for friends and family, not for resale.

Preferred Customer memberships are recommended for people who are not necessarily interested in the AMSOIL business opportunity, but want the lowest possible prices on AMSOIL products for their vehicles and equipment. Preferred Customers pay the same low prices for AMSOIL products that AMSOIL Dealers pay.

Fifteen dollars gets you a six-month trial Preferred Customer membership for buying AMSOIL products at wholesale prices. Here is what Preferred Customers receive:
    •Preferred Customers buy AMSOIL products at wholesale prices. If you buy $100 of AMSOIL products a year, a Preferred Customer membership saves you money.
    •Preferred Customers can register online or over the telephone (1-800-777-7094). Customers who register online receive an immediate discount on their current product order.
    •Preferred Customer memberships may be renewed indefinitely for only $30/year.
    •Preferred Customers may change their memberships to become AMSOIL Dealers at any time.
    •Preferred Customers receive an information kit on AMSOIL products and a subscription to AMSOIL Magazine, the monthly AMSOIL product, racing and news magazine.

If interested in becoming a Preferred Customer feel free to PM me, email me at mathesonmotorsports@hotmail.com, or call/text me at (416)688-7670.

Thank you,

Ryan
    Ryan Matheson
    Matheson Motorsports
    Call/ Text: (416)688-7670

Amsoil T1-Certified Independent Dealer
    Amsoil Home Page

You pay what I pay and get AMSOIL directly from AMSOIL not from a dealer.
    Ryan Matheson
    Matheson Motorsports
    Call/ Text: (416)688-7670

Amsoil T1-Certified Independent Dealer
    Amsoil Home Page

Going to have to holler at you soon for a jug of that 2 stroke stuff. It really is the best 2 stroke oil I have ever used.
    '88 LX