Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New Pricing Structure from DaSilva Racing, Lower prices - Better Savings!

Reon D

New Pricing Structure from DaSilva Racing, Lower prices - Better Savings!

While the dollar continues to plummet, we’re constantly getting hit with “lousy economy” charges (exchange rates, duties, brokerage, etc…). We had the opportunity to take a trip to Indianapolis in December to talk to our suppliers and work out some better rates and make things more affordable for you, the consumer. It goes without saying that the American manufacturer knows little to nothing about importing costs and struggles for Canadian companies but the look on their faces while we explained our predicament (particularly with the incredibly weak Canadian Dollar), was very telling and priceless! The common question we heard was along the lines of “how can we get you guys to sell more of our product?” The common answer “lower your costs”.

We managed to get through to several of our manufacturers and worked out some better pricing and procedures for importing components into Canada so this year, we’ve been working on making our pricing even lower than it has been in the past. There are certain manufacturers who we are able to match or beat regular advertised pricing almost 100% of the time. Those companies are listed in the banner above. We've also introduced FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within Canada!

We do have some decent pricing for many other manufacturers as well so if you’re looking for anything in particular, please give us a chance to price them out for you to meet or beat pricing. If, by chance, we can not beat other pricing (regular retail - sale prices excluded), we'll tell you straight up and thank you for giving us a shot!

We've also linked our Webstore to our Facebook page so you can shop while you update yourself to the latest minion posts!

Shop Now
    Last edited by Reon D; 01-14-2016 at 06:36 PM.

thats good news, now to figure out what i need for my bucket of bolts.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Good to see your able to make it happen, kudos.

AKAFISH
    Great to hear!

With the Canadian dollar in the dumpster I am thinking long and hard on how and when I spend my mod money! Clearly this is good news!

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Add to that, we still have a couple of DaSilva coupons up for grabs in the buy n sell draw.............now ain't that cool.

AJ 5.0
    woo!

Well if I get back to work and my Tax return is decent enough I might be placing a MM order.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!