Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Went and looked at a car!

crazy 88
    Just sold my mint 91 coupe org paint with 70k on it for $17500 so people are starting to pay good money for the right ones

Quote Originally Posted by crazy 88 View Post
    Just sold my mint 91 coupe org paint with 70k on it for $17500 so people are starting to pay good money for the right ones
    Congrats. But that price is crazy. Ive heard a few guys now sell in the same price range as yours.

$17500 for a mint coupe? fuck that! sorry, but that is insane.
    '88 LX

speedfreak
    Quote Originally Posted by BackinBlack View Post
    Its been for sale for a while now , I'm surprised it has not sold, it certainly appears to be a lot more car ( condition wise ) than others priced similarly. It looks like a nice clean car, the guy also has a nice T Bird for sale too at a good price. The price of foxebodies is getting crazy . I wonder how many are actually selling .

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/...ationFlag=true
    This is the same guy who is selling the stang in my OP. He has both up for sale. As far as my op if the car sells before I get my tax return oh well not going to worrie about it probably should not butcher that clean of car anyway and start off with a cheaper fixer upper but if it don't sell it is definitely an option in fact the smartest thing I should do is hold off till another good 79-86 lx pops up 4cyl 8cyl don't matter

Monera3v
    very clean fox