For anyone building/ rebuilding an engine I can get AMSOIL Engine Assembly Lube and AMSOIL Break-In Oil, what I consider 2 of the best products AMSOIL has to offer. Both are full Synthetic.

Engine Assembly Lube:

High-Quality Assembly Lube for Racing, Performance and Other Four-Stroke Engines.
AMSOIL Engine Assembly Lube (EAL) is formulated to cling to engine parts and provide exceptional wear protection, while inhibiting rust and corrosion in newly built or rebuilt four-stroke engines. It is designed to dissolve in oil, helping eliminate oil port clogging and deposit formation.

$9.75 + Tax for a 4oz Tube.

Break-In Oil (SAE 30):

Formulated without friction modifiers to allow for quick and efficient piston ring seating in new and rebuilt high-performance and racing engines. Contains zinc and phosphorus anti-wear additives to protect cam lobes, lifters and rockers during the critical break-in period when wear rates are highest.

$8.70 + Tax per quart.

If anyone would like more info on this or any products feel free to PM me, email me at mathesonmotorsports@hotmail.com, or call/text me at (416)688-7670.

Thank you,

Ryan