Loading...
Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: We have moved!!!

  1. #11
    Member Harbinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    1,748
    Welcome!

    Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Club Supporter bbriann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Port Elgin
    Posts
    514
    Hello GTAMC....Ya I lived in London for few years and am still living close to London (relatively speaking ). Thanks GTAMC

    Little 2V 675 RWHP on Pump Gas
    10.46 sec @ 136 mph

  3. #13
    nom nom nom RedSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    12,866
    London Night Losers Club?

    ...no, wait, that's not right.

    Forum merger, that's gotta be a first. Nice to have the London club as part of the team. And looking forward to hearing details on the Aviation forum.
    -Don____________
    I'm running out of crayons trying to explain it to them!

  4. #14
    Member twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    aurora on.
    Posts
    1,300
    glad i kept my lamc t shirts
    jellybean ftw

  5. #15
    nom nom nom RedSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    12,866
    Twister, you still have t-shirts from the 60's
    -Don____________
    I'm running out of crayons trying to explain it to them!

  6. #16
    Cologne choice - Purell Biz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Social Distancing!!!
    Posts
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    London Night Losers Club?

    ...no, wait, that's not right.

    Forum merger, that's gotta be a first. Nice to have the London club as part of the team. And looking forward to hearing details on the Aviation forum.
    Had a cool visitor over the weekend.
    This years CF-18 Demo Hornets pilot was born in London so this is the 4th time we have seen him since April.
    Not a bad company car








  7. #17
    nom nom nom RedSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    12,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    This years CF-18 Demo Hornets pilot was born in London so this is the 4th time we have seen him since April.
    Not a bad company car
    He looks like Jimmy Fallon


    -Don____________
    I'm running out of crayons trying to explain it to them!

  8. #18
    Chief Mustang Officer Not4you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Aurora, ON
    Posts
    7,360
    Quote Originally Posted by bbriann View Post
    Hello TMC....Ya I lived in London for few years and am still living close to London (relatively speaking ). Thanks TMC
    Edited for accuracy ... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN
    The only two days that mean ANYTHING on my calendar are: July 1, and November 11. ....and track days.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

  9. #19
    Admin ZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    53,719
    Love those plane shots.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service