Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hip tickets

Hip tickets

Did anyone have success landing any tickets from the pre sale today? I was on right at 10 and have been shut out. If you were and have any extra I'd be happy to buy them. Looking for two! I hate ticketbastard.

It was sold out in minutes. I tried but no luck. I'm going to be trying again on Friday but not getting my hopes up.

I heard there are some on StubHub already for $1,500.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Yeah I saw lots for sale on stub hub. Ranging from $242 to $1500. Bullshit. I will be trying again Friday myself. Good luck Not4you!

3rd show added in Toronto. No presale for those tickets.

Hip tickets

I scored 2 for the Hamilton show. Lucky I guess. Now I have to get the day off

There is a pre-sale for the added shows tomorrow at 10am.

Sent from my iPhone 6 in
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post

Sent from my iPhone 6 in
    Way to go! I'll call dibs in case you can't swing the day off. Can't let the tickets go to waste!

Arboc
    I feel the pain. I had my persale email this AM. no tickets yet for me.

I only wanted 3 tickets for either Toronto date. Maybe I will try for the aug 14 date during the public sale on friday

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post

Sent from my iPhone 6 in
    well done. at least a true honest fan got a pair

Hip tickets

Ya, I haven't seen them in a long time because ticket prices were too steep. I've always kicked myself for not seeing Nirvana before Kurt Cobain died so I can't miss this one. May never get the opportunity again. My wife was trying for Toronto tickets at the same time as me and she couldn't get squat.

I hate the way ticketmaster fucks over true fans for ridiculous profits. Total bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone 6 in
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    I just got an email from American Express Front of the Line for their pre-sale starting tomorrow morning. Those will go quickly too from my experience in the past but if you have any Amex card you can access the pre-sale.

The Tragically Hip

American Express® Cardmembers can purchase tickets* to The Tragically Hip before the general public between Tuesday, May 31 at 10am and Thursday, June 2 at 10pm.

Iconic Canadian band, The Tragically Hip have released the dates of their upcoming cross-Canada tour. The tour kicks off on July 22 in Victoria, BC before wrapping in Kingston, ON on August 20. Man Machine Poem, the group's 14th studio album, will be released on June 17. A portion of tour proceeds will be donated to the Sunnybrook Foundation.

Club Supporter
    Where's a good spot (sections) in the Toronto or Hamilton centres to get seats?