Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hip tickets

If you want merchandise plan to get there as early as you can. I was in toronto at 2 yesterday and they were already low on some sizes and the line ups were nuts

Alright! Thanks for the heads up! They were here already this afternoon but I'm at work, so no go today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Parked for free, got some merch, now for a burger and a beer! Then some great music!

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Going tonight, got a ticket at stub hub. Wife went with a friend on Friday. I was debating spending the cash for a resale but my wife said said "just go, you'll only regret it if you don't." Yeah, we are pretty supportive of each other when it comes to concert tickets.

Sat rear stage. Was amazing. Sound was great. Different perspective. Enjoyed these seat more then the 300's I had at the lonely end/side of the rink for Sundays show. I want more.....didn't want it to end. Long live the Hip!!

We were to the left of the stage, 2 sections back and 4 rows up. Fantastic seats. Sound was great and Gord was phenomenal. Just wished they had of played a few more oldies, but what that did play was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    We were to the left of the stage, 2 sections back and 4 rows up. Fantastic seats. Sound was great and Gord was phenomenal. Just wished they had of played a few more oldies, but what that did play was awesome!

I would have been very close to you. I was in the first section just left of the stage, first row, near these two homeless looking dudes. Who can name them?

I think Mr. Downie looked remarkably well, considering all that he is going though. The energy was great, but I also missed hearing a few oldies such as "Bobcaygeon", "Blow at High Dough" and "New Orleans is Sinking". Hopefully tonight they will play them live on TV!
    <a href=http://s776.photobucket.com/user/Pumachick/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps355c2490.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy45/Pumachick/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps355c2490.jpg target=_blank>http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps355c2490.jpg</a></a>

Anybody else watching the concert on the cbc? I'm not picking up Gord's mic very well. It sounds like the other mics are picking him up but not his. The rest of the band comes through on their mics. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sswitch View Post
    I would have been very close to you. I was in the first section just left of the stage, first row, near these two homeless looking dudes. Who can name them?

I think Mr. Downie looked remarkably well, considering all that he is going though. The energy was great, but I also missed hearing a few oldies such as "Bobcaygeon", "Blow at High Dough" and "New Orleans is Sinking". Hopefully tonight they will play them live on TV!
    Seriously!!! Joe Thornton! Man I missed that. Was a great show though. Watching the last one now with a few brown pops!

Quote Originally Posted by cf105arrow View Post
    Anybody else watching the concert on the cbc? I'm not picking up Gord's mic very well. It sounds like the other mics are picking him up but not his. The rest of the band comes through on their mics. Just curious.
    Sounds fine on my computer. I'm connected at CBCMusic.ca/thehip.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!