Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rear ended by a texter

Mrods

Rear ended by a texter

Just got rear ended by a texting driver doing 100 kph in a 60 zone, on my way to the Dasilva cruise for Sick Kids. The scum bag was charged with Careless driving.

He hit a car behind us and they smashed into us at a red light. Zero attempt to brake. Not even a sorry. My wife was hospitalized and fortunately has no broken back or neck, which they suspected at first. The car in the middle has an occupant in hospital. My car is a mess. Hoping the frame is not damaged.

Here are a few pictures of the asshole, his plate number. His 8 year old son was with him. Which prevented me from taking immediate action. I will get his name and address with the report.

If you text and drive, here's what will happen. More to come with the scums full name and all other info. This has just started for me.

Take one texting asshole, a silver Chevy Equinox - plate number BZHZ 596, smash into another car at 100 kph and have them smash into us.... and you get my wife in a hospital and the nice man behind us with severe injuries.

Fuck face 1.jpg

Fuck face truck.jpg

How fuck face smashed us.jpg

Our car and the poor guy behind us.jpg

Wife in hospital.jpg

Crap, sorry to hear about that Mark. Hopefully your wife and the other vehicle occupants will be OK. This happened to my brother in his DD a few years back fortunately at a lower speed, but with no middle car as a "buffer zone".

Best wishes to the Mrs. for a full and speedy recovery.

yikes, I hope your wife is ok and that nothing turns up for you. Sometimes car accident injuries can take a while to show up, like whiplash. Cars can be fixed or replaced.

After dropping my daughter off at school the other day I went around the round-about and was coming back against the lane that had all the cars dropping the kids off. a woman in a Lexus, on the phone pulled out in front of me and did a u-turn!! when she finally saw me (now in the middle of a panic stop into her passenger door, she froze and locked the brakes! She just sat there blocking across the road in front of me. she said something to the person on her phone, then put down her window and shouted at me to slow down!! like it was my problem that I nearly ruined her no-look, distracted illegal u-turn. I just don't get what can be so important to people that they need to be on the phone or texting while driving. things were so much safer when these phones were not around.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

WTF
    very sorry to see that

all the best to your wife.....hope it's nothing serious and she makes a quick recovery

Man that sucks,I hope the wife,and everyone else recovers.The car hopefully isn't to bad.Keep us informed.
    GHIG

Hope everyone is going to be okay. Brutal, just brutal.

Mrods
    The Mrs is home now. Like a few of you mentioned, I think she will seize up more over the next few days. So far, I am fine. I'm just happy she is good. Spoke to Joe and he is going to work with Baseline Collision to get my ride back. Need to get back to cruise with Uncle Buck and our new DOB Gang of 2

hope all is ok,I was standing beside Joe when you called.

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD

Mrods
    Joe is a great guy man. I'm confident he will get me sorted out.