Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rear ended by a texter

stangstevers
    Driving drunk or texting = SAME THING.

I wish it was immediate jail time for these distracted pieces of shit. Buy dash cams, folks.

I'm sorry to hear, Hope they throw the book at him
    Joel,

The insistent use of phones is insane among young kids. Last week I went to my daughter's school to watch a play/dance thing that she was in. There was one part that 3 Grade 8 girls were in. As soon as it was finished they left the stage and all 3 got immediately onto their phones to check texts and take selfies! I really fear for what it will be like when they are driving. Hopefully there is technology that shuts phones down while in cars.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Sucks to have this happened to anyone. Seriously, cars should be equipped with a device that'll disable the usage of any mobile electronics while in operation mode.
    Hope the wife will be ok.

Anyways, are you thinking of suing?

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Driving drunk or texting = SAME THING.
    Worse!

At least a drunk driver has his eyes on the road. ....albeit blurry.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/distrac...down-1.1434734
    -Don____________

Mrods
    We are suing. I want to destroy the loser. What pisses me off now is the excessive focus on drive clean and certification criteria, when a massive issue is staring the government in the face. Texting and driving is going to cause more vehicular death and damage than speeding or impaired. The fine needs to get elevated now, with an automatic 30 day suspension.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrods View Post
    We are suing. I want to destroy the loser. What pisses me off now is the excessive focus on drive clean and certification criteria, when a massive issue is staring the government in the face. Texting and driving is going to cause more vehicular death and damage than speeding or impaired. The fine needs to get elevated now, with an automatic 30 day suspension.
    30 days is not enough... make it a year. Our governments are retarded. I hope you win the case(s) there's no text or facebook post worth getting into a crash for. I hope the loser has to walk the rest of his life, no more car for him.

Good good, douch needs to learn his lesson. The other guy that was involved should sue as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrods View Post

How are the two of you feeling today?

Mrods
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    How are the two of you feeling today?
    She is s little better. Order in sushi seemed to help, given I am cooking all meals now. I'm actually fine. Probably helps to still be pissed off at the moron.