Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ROUSH M90 SUPER CHARGER KIT - MISSING A FEW HARDWARE BOLTS DUE TO SHIPPING.

I'd just pay it to make sure I had the right stuff and it was all new, I'm ocd with torque specs etc

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If parts list provides full bolt specs, match up and be done.

^ that's what I did with my old vortech kit that was missing lots of bolts

Looking good!

Looks great, good luck sourcing the bolts! I think I am with Nick on this one. I would go for the complete hardware package especially considering that "washers" could be in fact "spacers". I guess you can determine this from the install instructions.

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Monera3v
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Looks great, good luck sourcing the bolts! I think I am with Nick on this one. I would go for the complete hardware package especially considering that "washers" could be in fact "spacers". I guess you can determine this from the install instructions.
    Funny thing, Roush sales rep told me they tell most of their clients to just go to the local hardware store and pick them up! lol

Roushcharged
    Quote Originally Posted by monera96 View Post
    Funny thing, Roush sales rep told me they tell most of their clients to just go to the local hardware store and pick them up! lol
    Saves them from going to their local hardware store, buying it, packaging it and sending it to you!! Oddly enough I've had issues with some parts I've bought used and 90% of the time when you contact the manufacturer and ask to buy the missing parts they're more then happy to send it to you free of charge. The only issue is shipping to Canada so I just have them send to my cousin in NJ and we sort it out after that. Were you missing a lot of hardware?

That is great news then, I know with the Vortech supercharger mount that several of the washers are in fact "spacers" and must be in the correct location or you are pucked.

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Monera3v
    Jesus,
    2 new gasket, 110 + 38 duty
    New filter 102 dollars + 40 duty
    300 bucks for 2 gasket and a filter. Roush better stamped on those items. lol
    Missing hardware 15 bucks

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Jesus,
    2 new gasket, 110 + 38 duty
    New filter 102 dollars + 40 duty
    300 bucks for 2 gasket and a filter. Roush better stamped on those items. lol
    Missing hardware 15 bucks
    wow- seems to be addiing up, but are you good now? ( ready for instal l) or do you still have to pick up more stuff.

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver