Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  84
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan Frontier

i like it don ..
    92 rcsb ftw

Can't we just get along?? svo1990mustang's Avatar
    Looks great Don, still a shame Ford axed the Ranger

A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    "Small cubes and boost makes Darryl something something.............."

5k update: getting used to the truck, still really like it. Used the heated seats a couple of times, real nice. Loving the backup camera. No recalls, no issues. Solid little truck so far.

Finally got my tonneau cover (only took 12 weeks )
    I got the Bakflip VP. Install was pretty easy, only one minor issue where I had to enlarge a hole (nothing a dremmel couldn't handle). Love the flush look. It folds up all the way up against the back window to allow full bed access.

Last edited by RedSN; 08-14-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    -Don____________

Looks terrific on there Don.

Bakflip is a quality product looks great man
    A little more refined than my G2 , which I've been happy with , I like the one piece look of the VP . The sun will help shape out any little wrinkles in the rubber trim from shipping .

That backflip will be in the garbage in a few years. Ask me how I know. The hinged areas of the fabric get destroyed in no time. Not mention, the metal on the underside is beer-can thin. If anything inpacts it, it will bend or pierce. Very dissappointed in this product after 4 years.

Carmen

^^wow no shiat , I've had my g2 Bakflip for years no issues , but I don't have the vinyl cover on it .

throttleX
    Apology for posting on this old thread. I'm been searching for a tonneau cover, I need one that last better along with good warranty just in case. Heard good comments about BAK and Extang. Retractable seems a good choice but are expensive so tri-fold will do. A close friend recently got Truxedo, seems a good one but too early to say the quality these coming years. TIA for any recommendation based on what you got.

Current folding soft on Sierra is an Extang. At 9 years old, cover is just starting to deteriorate a little, consider that good service especially since I often fold it in the cold weather. Similar experience with Extang covers on my last three pick ups.

I've only had the Bakflip VP for 4 months now, but so far so good. Very versatile, and looks great IMO. Only complaints so far: a couple of times the rear weather strip has frozen to the tailgate, and the pull-cord latch realeases are sometimes difficult to grab a hold of.

My last tonneau cover was the Undercover. That thing was indestructible! Totally recommend it for a one-piece.
    -Don____________