Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  12
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what's up with Europe

Lol a suit case bomb detonated in germany. Nobody was hurt

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    Found site that has some scary stats. I can't speak to the accuracy, so take with a grain of salt.

In the past 30 days there have been 162 islamic attacks, in 27 countries which have killed 1639 and injured 2552. Sure sounds like a peace loving group... I'm glad our politicians kiss their asses every chance they can.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30
    "How dare you post up statistical facts painting Islam in a negative manner. You islamophobic racist monster!" Cries the left.

There's other sites that have recorded the same stats. I don't care how many peaceful Muslims there are or if I offend them. This is a serious problem. Thousands of people are dying in the name of Islam. Western civilization has to stop taking this shit lying down.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    "How dare you post up statistical facts painting Islam in a negative manner. You islamophobic racist monster!" Cries the left.

There's other sites that have recorded the same stats. I don't care how many peaceful Muslims there are or if I offend them. This is a serious problem. Thousands of people are dying in the name of Islam. Western civilization has to stop taking this shit lying down.
    Making fun of religion is much needed so is enforcing education world-wide (non religious education). It's at the point now that you are called racist if you quote bibles or Qurans or whatever.

tulowd
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    It's at the point now that you are called racist if you:
    disagree with the Liberal utopian fantasy
    disagree how it is funded with our tax dollars
    use common sense to call out unacceptable behaviours and beliefs
    or
    stand up to the ravenous Social "media" masses of multi hyphenated millennials who think everyone is entitled to more than they produce, and always at the expense of society in general .
    Slightly enhanced to stir up the pot.

RCMP says it halted possible terrorist threat as police comb Strathroy

STRATHROY - A suspect whom police feared planned to set off a bomb in a major Canadian city was killed Wednesday by police in a Strathroy home.

More details about what the RCMP describe as a “potential terrorism threat” and a possible link to a heavy police presence in a northwest London neighbourhood are expected to be revealed at a news conference Thursday.

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/08/10/po...y-of-strathroy

Aaron Driver, aka Harun Abdurahman

one dead bomb-maker.
    Good job RCMP and CSIS
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    RCMP says it halted possible terrorist threat as police comb Strathroy

STRATHROY - A suspect whom police feared planned to set off a bomb in a major Canadian city was killed Wednesday by police in a Strathroy home.

More details about what the RCMP describe as a “potential terrorism threat” and a possible link to a heavy police presence in a northwest London neighbourhood are expected to be revealed at a news conference Thursday.

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/08/10/po...y-of-strathroy
    Says he's been on their radar for some time.

Off my meds again
    The moment anyone shows support of ISIS or any terrorist organization, they should be disappeared. If you know what I mean.