Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's up with Europe

stangstevers

what's up with Europe

What a crappy situation going on there. I wonder when it will start to hit North America... We should be fine here for a bit since Canada is a good training ground and easy access to "the enemy" plus we have trudeau in charge which sympathises with isis, etc...

70XR7
    What you see on the news here isn't what's fully going on. I was blown away by what I saw on the news on my last visit a few months ago. Those economic migrants are causing a lot of chaos, and tensions are rising. Tensions that lead to people snapping.

None of this surprises me. I fear that soon every developed nation will have stuff like this happening to them. For Canada, its just a matter of time. God i really hope this doesnt happen here...

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by 70XR7 View Post
    What you see on the news here isn't what's fully going on. I was blown away by what I saw on the news on my last visit a few months ago. Those economic migrants are causing a lot of chaos, and tensions are rising. Tensions that lead to people snapping.
    yeah I've been in contact with some friends and family in France... The news here would never say anything bad about an "economic migrant"... The reality is things are going bat shit crazy in Europe right now

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    None of this surprises me. I fear that soon every developed nation will have stuff like this happening to them. For Canada, its just a matter of time. God i really hope this doesnt happen here...
    Yup. Eatons center or Union station or a place that brings a lot of people. I fear it's just a matter of time.

Monera3v
    From the patterns, it looks like they are definetly aiming for large gaderings.

Think when I see a crowed anywher, I might just do a U turn... aka eaton center, downtown.

This is why a guy like Trump is getting traction, with being not politically correct rhetoric.
    We all should be thankful for the Atlantic and Pacific oceans or we could be in the same situation.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    This is why a guy like Trump is getting traction, with being not politically correct rhetoric.
    We all should be thankful for the Atlantic and Pacific oceans or we could be in the same situation.

That won't save us. Especially with the empty suit in Ottawa.

Another shooting in Berlin. Patient in hospital shot the doctor then turned the gun on himself. WTF is going on ?

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Another shooting in Berlin. Patient in hospital shot the doctor then turned the gun on himself. WTF is going on ?
    And the attack on a church in France today where they killed the priest, held nuns hostage.