Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what's up with Europe

stangstevers
    We are a bunch of pussies in the western world. The church attack should never have happened, the kid tried to join isis in syria a few times. He should have been just stripped of citizenship or jailed... I don't agree with killing him now though, it's what they want. Instead he should have been put in a cage, stripped naked, force fed bacon and forced to draw muhammad being bum fucked by Trump. Staying alive and ridiculed would probably help prevent future attacks.

Imagine if hitler was booting up today? There'd be words like naziphobia and a Canadian PM putting out the red carpet for nazi immigrants. Nazis killing people all over Europe but news saying "nazi's are good people, this one was just radicalised"... We are fucked!

We know what needs to happen, it will never happen because it's not PC. So islam will rule Europe in 20 to 50 years.

There's a reason I'll sit in traffic in my car for 2.5-3hours on the way home from work in my car. I refuse to be a victim on a go train cattle car. Really wish Canada had CC laws.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

stangstevers
    Wife takes the GO, if anything happens like that. I will become a certain demographics worst nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Staying alive and ridiculed would probably help prevent future attacks.
    Do you really think that future terrorist would look back on that and think: "Shit, remember what happened Muhammad? Let's rethink this."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Do you really think that future terrorist would look back on that and think: "Shit, remember what happened Muhammad? Let's rethink this."

Tons of palestinian terrorists that are in Israeli jails that are released following a "trade". More than likely that same terrorist is attempting another attack.

These sickos need to be simply shot on site, after they are determined to be the perpetrators.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post

What I mean is they see being killed in the war = instant islamic virgin juice. If they don't die and stay alive, it's got to be like not allowing a Klingon to die a hero. Pretty bad.

I don't think islamic extremists should go to a normal jail either, they'll just spread the cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I don't think islamic extremists should go to a normal jail either...
    We already have that. It's working out great.
    -Don____________

2006-R/T_420
    things need to change, western leaders need to nut up. protect our own borders, only allow valuable people to immigrate (oh the humanity) and ban islam...ISLAM is the problem....ISLAM is the elephant in the room. Extremists use islam as means to most of the terrorists acts commited. We ban guns, they stab us, blow us up whatever. they don't care they hate western culture. OUR idiotic PM is polluting Canada with for the most part people who will not assimilate. IM sorry but as flawed as we are, it beats the hell out of these rock chuckers that will stop at nothing to kill the infidels.

stangstevers
    I think there's a bigger problem than some old fascist movement. islam is just a vehicle for some sick twisted idiots, if you want to murder a crowd, there's more than just exiting a car show with a Mustang, you can do the same with a Challenger - Religion A, Religion B...

I don't know anymore...

Off my meds again
    Found site that has some scary stats. I can't speak to the accuracy, so take with a grain of salt.

In the past 30 days there have been 162 islamic attacks, in 27 countries which have killed 1639 and injured 2552. Sure sounds like a peace loving group... I'm glad our politicians kiss their asses every chance they can.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30