Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: First to post my Muscle Car! My addicition...

I thought I would share some pics of my buddy's new ride. Some of you know him here on TMC as vertfiveoh and some of you know him as pwrab on instagram. This ride is definitely a looker and it took Paul a hell of a long time to get it (oh that is a story in itself!). Anyways, it finally arrived here. A 2017 Camaro 2SS and here are some pics of his new car and a pic of the proud owner. Enjoy.

And here are some comparison shots with the Challenger.

Beautiful ride! Really liking that colour. Congrats to your buddy!
    ~Scott B

Thanks Scott. That colour is like candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmare View Post
    Beautiful ride! Really liking that colour. Congrats to your buddy!

Know whats funny, pair of Camaros in that color (verty + coupe) next door to Lonestar Pickering where Ross n I had lunch today. We both were admiring em, what a sweet looking ride.

Great colour combo on the Camaro.

Great looking Blue on that Camaro!

Looking at your ride never seems to get tiring Laurence!! She's an absolute beauty!! I miss American muscle!! Stuck with my Krautmobile for another 6 years lol

Thanks everyone!

Thanks Mark. It is giving me a big smile every morning when I fire it up. Nothing wrong with your "Krautmobile". I almost got a new S5 but knowing that a new platform was coming soon made me change my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by baddbullitt View Post
    Looking at your ride never seems to get tiring Laurence!! She's an absolute beauty!! I miss American muscle!! Stuck with my Krautmobile for another 6 years lol

pwrab
    Thanks Laurence, I think.....(didn't expect u to post pics of my mug as well.....LOL!)!

And thanks TMC; I love all 'muscle' cars. I've owned 3 Stangs, and now 3 GM's as well.

What Laurence didn't tell you is that GM could stand to learn a lot about customer supply and allocation from Ford and Mopar.......It's like the 90's (Grand Am/Grand Prix allocation) all over again!
    On the other hand, Laurence was able to go from stepping into the dealership, to bringing it home in all of 5 weeks-amazing!

Now, I'm hearing a rumour about a twin-turbo V8 Mustang GT 500 for 2018! Long live the muscle car!!

LMAO! That mug shot tells everyone that this Camaro will be many smiles per km!

Quote Originally Posted by vertfiveoh View Post
    Thanks Laurence, I think.....(didn't expect u to post pics of my mug as well.....LOL!)!

And thanks TMC; I love all 'muscle' cars. I've owned 3 Stangs, and now 3 GM's as well.

What Laurence didn't tell you is that GM could stand to learn a lot about customer supply and allocation from Ford and Mopar.......It's like the 90's (Grand Am/Grand Prix allocation) all over again!
    On the other hand, Laurence was able to go from stepping into the dealership, to bringing it home in all of 5 weeks-amazing!

Now, I'm hearing a rumour about a twin-turbo V8 Mustang GT 500 for 2018! Long live the muscle car!!