Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  26
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My New Ride

Nice car!

So you've had it for awhile now, long term impressions?

Drtoronto
    He still has it so must be ok lol

They are a great car I liked the 2 I had as well just prefer the size of the mustang

Hckynut
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    So you've had it for awhile now, long term impressions?
    Sorry never noticed the post.

The more I drive it the more I know I made the right choice in cars for me. The car is way more than I expected.

Been on some long cruises with it and it is a dream to drive. It's comfort is what really gets me. It has more than enough power and yes its a big car, but it doesn't drive like one. Set it in track mode and it's pretty responsive to the twisties.

I hate to say it but had my cobra for 6 years, put around 6k on it, had this 4 months, just rolled 4k last night. I just love driving it!

Just wish that it had more options for some larger meats out back, after market is weak compared to the mustang.

I'll let you take it for a spin next time your around if you want.

Thats terrific to hear. Cool when you make a purchase and the love affair continues to grow after the honeymoon's long since passed, means you got it right from the get go.
    Maybe the aftermarket will catch up n offer more options.
    Deal on taking it for a spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hckynut View Post
    Sorry never noticed the post.

The more I drive it the more I know I made the right choice in cars for me. The car is way more than I expected.

Been on some long cruises with it and it is a dream to drive. It's comfort is what really gets me. It has more than enough power and yes its a big car, but it doesn't drive like one. Set it in track mode and it's pretty responsive to the twisties.

I hate to say it but had my cobra for 6 years, put around 6k on it, had this 4 months, just rolled 4k last night. I just love driving it!

Just wish that it had more options for some larger meats out back, after market is weak compared to the mustang.

I'll let you take it for a spin next time your around if you want.
    Lol, any aftermarket is weak compared to mustangs.

I heard you can run 305s on the rear with no rubbing.

Hckynut
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Lol, any aftermarket is weak compared to mustangs.

I heard you can run 305s on the rear with no rubbing.
    They are only a 9.5" rim. Some guys run 305's with no issues, other say it's too narrow of a wheel. It has 275's all around right now. I like the oem wheels alot, might look at widening the stock wheels.
    Thanks!

Mustang Occasionally
    I was always under the impression that the reason they don't put wider rear wheels is because the body in the rear wheel well area is too narrow

Hckynut
    Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    I was always under the impression that the reason they don't put wider rear wheels is because the body in the rear wheel well area is too narrow
    Based on what I have researched, with the right offset a 10.5" wheel with 315/35 will fit under with room to spare.

Hckynut

315 35 20 Nitto NT05 on 11" hellcat reps. I'm happy now!