Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  43
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll start the foreign thread

Damn, sick ride Kev, someone sure put a LOT of time and money into it.....lucky it wasn't you, lol.
    My heart lies with the RX-7 though, just with a different engine, lol. I love the styling and performance but the rotary is, lets say, different.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Damn, sick ride Kev, someone sure put a LOT of time and money into it.....lucky it wasn't you, lol.
    My heart lies with the RX-7 though, just with a different engine, lol. I love the styling and performance but the rotary is, lets say, different.
    Have you considered LSx RX7 as your lord and saviour?

Car looks good Kevin, kind of a early 2000s time capsule piece. Lots of money in there for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post

Car looks good Kevin, kind of a early 2000s time capsule piece. Lots of money in there for sure.
    Never stop considering it here. Largest hurdle, decent RX7 at a price that makes sense. Ross n I looked after car after car after car that were described as nice rides only to find rotted out shitters. Did see the odd nice one but priced way too high.

Do you want FC or FD chassis?

ugggh so sexy!! i love Z's and Rx as well.. must be that asian in me... oh wait i am 100% asian lol

Yes I have, I think about them often actually. As ststed though, hard to find clean and especially at a good price. I remember Dean85Gt was looking at one year ago before he LSd his fox, that car was and still is one of my dream cars.

I actually tried to buy Dave Bs old red one a few years ago when he "gave up on cars" lol, too bad he wanted folding money for it

Hey, I saw Dan D the other day at Xaco Taco, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Yes I have, I think about them often actually. As ststed though, hard to find clean and especially at a good price. I remember Dean85Gt was looking at one year ago before he LSd his fox, that car was and still is one of my dream cars.

I actually tried to buy Dave Bs old red one a few years ago when he "gave up on cars" lol, too bad he wanted folding money for it

Hey, I saw Dan D the other day at Xaco Taco, lol.
    Ya, Danio is in town, it was our buddies wedding on Saturday (the one who went to Tail of Dragon with in June). He's rocking a Pacifica, really elevating his dad brand.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    If you do, please holler, love to see it make a pull.
    Friday August 5 at 8am for those interested.

Ya, Danio is in town, it was our buddies wedding on Saturday (the one who went to Tail of Dragon with in June). He's rocking a Pacifica, really elevating his dad brand.
    Pacifica? Lol, Dan in a minivan. Rocking out to some Guar.
    As far as vans go they're nice, a huge difference compared to the current Caravans that's for sure. Either way I was surprised to see him.

Well made it to DaSilva's last Friday to dyno the 300ZX.....very disappointed. The car pulled 316 hp and 317 lb ft. The biggest issue it was running SO rich we aborted the second pull. DaSilva's equipment doesn't display anything less than 10 on the air/fuel. The feeling is its likely running around 9. So now I have to find someone who can tune using the current APEXI controllers or with over to a more modern system (Haltech oe AEM). It has potential of pulling close to 400 if the air/fuel was proper.

So the rest of Friday was uneventful until about 1pm. I attended the 2016 Zcon autocross event at the Brampton Powered Centre on Kennedy Road. It wasn't participating in the event so I parked in an empty area. There was a pickup truck 40 feet to the right and nothing to the left. The car was nose to Kennedy. I was taking pictures of the cars as they negotiated there layout. Walking back to the car another member ran up to me to say my car had been hit. WTF!!! I immediately thought what asshole couldn't drive. BUT that wasn't the issue. A mini van going south on Kennedy lost a front wheel. That thing rolled for 300 feet, between telephone poles and between trees to find the passenger front corner of the car. The custom fender and custom paint job are damaged. I may be looking at a complete repaint!

I called 911, the lady asked if anyone had been hurt.... my response "not yet"! The guy didn't think there was an issue and was pissed I would call the cops. He said the tire was changed by CAA and it was their fault. I say he should have known there was something wrong (steering wheel shaking). Representatives from CAA showed up at a People Choice show at Bruce Mills Conservation area. His words when saw the car was holy fuck.

Interestingly, the CAA rep indicated they had changed the flat on the mini van on the passenger side, but it was the drivers side that fell off.

Now I deal with my insurance.