Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 03 SVT Cobra Fuel System

BigAlFrankes

03 SVT Cobra Fuel System

Hey Everyone!

I have a 2003 SVT Cobra, just had an issue with the PPVR Delete coming apart just before a dyno run so there is a silver lining in all this...

I am curious to see what everyone is running for there fuel systems as I have heard many different things.. lethal stuff is no good, and FORE is the way to go, or do I just fix the PPVR delete with the factory cobra pumps, and a KB BAP. I am toying with the idea of just putting the car for sale and moving onto another project - 2014 5.0L GT Premium but I think ill miss my Terminator...

Any thoughts..

Thanks

Alan

Alan i already told you want to do.. but you wont listen lol

Easy answer for me, Lethal budget return. No way you can piece together for less plus it flat out works. Have installed several of their kits on 03/04 Cobra's, did another one last week.
    Current combo is with a 2.3 Whipple, going TVS soon as new blower comes in.

Good to meet you a couple of weeks back, sorry it was under those circumstances but at least it happened before he started to make a pull, would not have ended well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Easy answer for me, Lethal budget return. No way you can piece together for less plus it flat out works. Have installed several of their kits on 03/04 Cobra's, did another one last week.
    Current combo is with a 2.3 Whipple, going TVS soon as new blower comes in.
    i told him lethal is fine.. unless you want returnless (which i prefer).. then do fore with GT pumps, modified fpdms, and new lines

If you do Lethal return, which includes provision to retain fuel pressure sensor, most tuners can get them spot on. On my own, Fore hat with 2 x supercar pumps plus dual driver with upgraded wiring gets the job done. Only downside, cost vs return. With return being so affordable, makes no sense to go returnless anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    If you do Lethal return, which includes provision to retain fuel pressure sensor, most tuners can get them spot on. On my own, Fore hat with 2 x supercar pumps plus dual driver with upgraded wiring gets the job done. Only downside, cost vs return. With return being so affordable, makes no sense to go returnless anymore.
    this is true but tuning a return line system sucks sometimes.. there is a reason we OEM us modules and shit.. reliability and tenability for every day use.. but I like returnless because of the great tenability and also it may cost more but just preference now.

Agreed returnless is more precise but in the hands of the right tuner, return system will achieve the same numbers with excellent driveability.

both will have same numbers.. but i prefer returnless due to tune issues. there are good tuners out there but reason oem does things this way. but then again the cost for me on a returnless is less than a return.. so i migbt be more biased as well

Given that, gotta go with what works out best for you.