Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3V PD Boosting Article - Good Info

Monera3v
    Hmmmm, as a proud owner of a shiney m90... All I have to say about that scrutiny from that article... fawk em!

Very happy, daily driver, m90 , 8lbs, no real numbers due to super humid day other then 400/400 on dyno on a very hot day, not to mention she a LOUD screaming beach!!! Something all my TVS wish they had.

4.6+ M90 = Safe numbers , fun , s/c whine.... = Big ass smile when out cruising =)

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Pisses me off with the M90 cracks. Let's face it, not everyone is looking to shoot up n past 400 ish at that tires, why not a lil more respect. Article is too far biased towards his own products for me to take interest.
    Do appreciate your posting though.
    Lies, everyone wants more.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    Agreed, too harsh on the M90 setup especially when there's plenty of very happy M90 drivers out there.

Kind of took away from the rest of the article.

IMO he also didn't give packaging enough weight in the review. I think the Roush and Whipple are so nicely packaged, they may be worth the extra money especially if you like the show as much as the go side if the hobby.

Exactly that, pick on / slag a unit I know for a fact works extremely well, rest of the article feels like blah blah blah my stuff is this and that. Not sure about the lack of KB love either. Yes there was a day, a very long time ago, KB was having a bunch of internal seal issues n consumed oil. Days are long gone, rest of their package has been and is rock solid.
    The key to being happy with any power adder, buy the one that fits your power goals + keep the power level within the means of the engine it's bolted to. Sure it's fun making a crazy dyno number but even better when it makes a number thats perhaps a lil lower but does so for a very long time.

most of the principles I knew...lots of stuff I didnt...

turbo seemed to get tossed under the bus...

& water/meth never got mentioned...it really should have...if I ran a blower

I would especially spray it with water/meth...hot blower (whipple...roots...etc) on a hot engine...

heating up compressed air...its a no brainer...wasnt mentioned...

unless I missed it

great read tho...love the tech stuff...thanks for the post

Water meth is a more viable option vs what many realize.