Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rob Ford crack video released.

Rob Ford crack video released.

Leave the fucking guy along already.

Well, I always said I was on the fence until somebody produces the vid. Now they have.
    Case closed.

In my defense: look at the mans physique. He doesn't look like a typical crack smoker.
    -Don____________

I'm not even going to look, I don't care anymore. Just leave the guy alone. I was sort of please to see a radio station's FB page(93.5) state the video has been released but they are not going to post it.

Disgusted they won't let the poor man rest in peace.

I feel for the family ! cannot even imagine what his kids are going thru ?
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

2006-R/T_420
    gotta give the liberal lemmings something to read...who cares really. anyone with any sort of dignity will not care. lets forget about the negatives. this man had a real vision that respected taxpayers and there money.

TheMustangShow
    This is despicable, but this is typical of the Liberal Mindset and that is to kick when people are down, they have no shame nor decorum.

On another note; charges against Mayor Ford's buddy, Lisi, have been withdrawn by the Liberal, Ballwashing Crown. They were stayed at the same court hearing, where the video was ordered released.

Looks like this Soviet Witchhunt on the FORDs and their associates, is thankfully, coming to a close.

R.I.P. Mayor FORD

Here here, R.I.P. Rob Ford.

55 HD
    Lets just say he knew he had cancer and thought what the hell for a night or two. I would have done the same as I'm just as human as he was.

RIP Rob

And to your Family, hold your head high and be proud of Rob..........Sham on the local news for sharing such a video, I turned my head, not in disbelief but in respect.

55 HD
    Lets just say he knew he had cancer and thought what the hell for a night or two. I would have done the same as I'm just as human as he was.

RIP Rob

And to your Family, hold your head high and be proud of Rob..........Shame on the local news for sharing such a video, I turned my head, not in disbelief but in respect.