So, get a call from out home based daycare provider today. Ministry shut her down effective immediately.

Not because dirty or unsafe but too many kids. She had 10 in total but number over the summer fluctuates with camp and whatnot. Ends up being almost a drop zone for the neighbors. This woman and her friend opened her home, provided 2 home cooked meals and always worked with the kids. Also walked the kids to and from school and would pick up your kid mid-day if sick.
The ministry provided no warning or any opportunity for the parents to find alternate care.

I had gone the registered route but due to the fact my son occasionally (rarely now) has fever seizures he was "blackballed" and we would get a call to pick him up every time he'd get the sniffles and low grade fever not to return until fever free for 24 hrs ( cause we all have infinite sick/holidays).

So now with no notice I have no daycare and no before or after school care. The school he's enrolled at (near daycare) has no space available for before or after care and I'm sure our local school will be the same.

If anyone can refer me to someone near pinevalley and 7 or the Rutherford go station it would be much appreciated.