Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Grill Options

On Order, thanks!
    "If your wife is having a good time and you're not,
    You're still having a better time than if you were having a good time, and she wasn't."

Now thats what the Ford ones should have cost (ok so maybe less but you get the idea).

Roushcharged
    Quote Originally Posted by SVOMACH1 View Post
    On Order, thanks!
    Glad you got what you wanted, I hate having to settle with something else.....

I'd like to see fitment and your impressions when you get it, I've wanted a bullett grille as well. The pics and vid for this showed gaps along the bumper. I'm hoping it was just the car.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

There will be gaps but I already have them with my existing aftermarket grill. This is from LMRs site:

DISCLAIMER***
    Tiny gaps between the bottom of the grille and bumper are normal. Factory GT & Bullitt grilles, as well as this new grille, commonly had high/low spots that vary from car to car.
    "If your wife is having a good time and you're not,
    You're still having a better time than if you were having a good time, and she wasn't."

There will be gaps but I already have them with my existing aftermarket grill. This is from LMRs site:

DISCLAIMER***
    Tiny gaps between the bottom of the grille and bumper are normal. Factory GT & Bullitt grilles, as well as this new grille, commonly had high/low spots that vary from car to car.
    My factory and aftermarket Shelby one have zero gaps, the gaps in the vid looked pretty dramatic if I received one that fit like that I'd send it back.
    Your cars too nice to have ill fitting parts

Roushcharged
    DISCLAIMER***
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    My factory and aftermarket Shelby one have zero gaps, the gaps in the vid looked pretty dramatic if I received one that fit like that I'd send it back.
    Your cars too nice to have ill fitting parts
    Reading that disclaimer makes me think its the bumper cover that's the issue and not the grille itself since the gaps can varies from car to car.

On some, even stock grill fits poor-ish. Agree it's likely the bumper covers to blame.

When I had my 07 GT with the original Bullitt grill, the fit was quite good but again the bumper cover does have a lot to do with how it fits. Reminds me of my previous foxes where the rear bumper sagged ever so slightly.

Roushcharged
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    When I had my 07 GT with the original Bullitt grill, the fit was quite good but again the bumper cover does have a lot to do with how it fits. Reminds me of my previous foxes where the rear bumper sagged ever so slightly.
    Didn't I buy that grille from you with the leather steering wheel?