Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
big coin for a car that can only go straight.
can only go straight? Id say thats a bit of a stretch.

I think motor trend got like 0.94g lateral acceleration on their test. not at all a bad starting point for a street/drag car if for some reason you wanted to make it handle better. im sure if dodge thought there was a market for people looking to buy boats that can outhandle anything on the road course they would have built that instead, but then they are competing against their viper which doesnt exactly help.

Same price puts you into a GT350 and IMO is more of an all around car.
i wont pretend that I have driven one, but having watched every review I can find on the car I would agree it seems the 350 is more of an all around car. I dont think there is a better or worse between the two. just different.

people can go on and on about the handling and feel of the gt350, but cruising down the 407 I bet you sure dont want a hellcat to show up and ruin your feel good party lol

Personally I would be more than happy with either car, heck even my coworkers srt-8 is more than enough fun for me on the street.

Having spent much of the day Monday starring at a gt350 parked in a row with other s550s down by burlington beach, the untrained eye really wouldnt even think the gt350 is anything special. "just another mustang". which I guess is a bit of a let down for some I suppose.