Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,661
Page 73 of 152 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nascar Thread part II

Nascar needs to have alot more crap happening to grab headlines because in a couple more years there wont be a nascar. I personally have not watched a race this year (I think). I did watch the last 8 laps of the race today. Mostly because it was only 8 laps to go and I had no idea this was the second last race. I didn't even realize it was on. Just channel flipping. I will not watch homestead either. Maybe I'll check youtube for headlines.

A shame Chase went out early, damm he had some seriously bad luck in the chase.

Would have bet the farm Denny's crew chief blew it on the two tire call but it worked out perfectly, damm his car was fassssssssssst.

Really odd how Logano's car slowed so dramatically after a small adjustment n tire change, didn't hurt my feelings too much though.

I probably won’t watch the final race of the season, not that I watched many races at all this year. I don’t like any of the final four and for the most part don’t like much about the product NASCAR has been providing the last several years.

Brightest light of watching, how well Dale Jr has adapted to calling the race, turns out he's a natural.

I used to make a point of at least trying to watch the two road course races in the regular season, but missed those and the roval race this year. Oh well, I'll just go back to watching races from the 80s and early 90s on YouTube! LOL
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

I honestly think this season, in terms of actual heads up racing, has been the best in recent years. Take the last Talladega race... it was full on non stop action the whole race. They were 2-4wide the whole race. Was amazing.
    Yes yesterday's race was a let down in terms of excitement... only 8cars on the lead lap for the final restart... but I personally think Nascar is going in the right direction in terms of making the racing closer and more enjoyable to watch.
    Also a side note, the Texas race was a total let down in terms of support at the track (dont have two race events in the same State on the same day)... but this past race, the fans were PACKED in the stands.

If they are going to grab more attention moving forward... they need to cut down the length of the races. No one wants to watch them do 600miles at the Coca Cola 600... aka a 4-6hr race depending on cautions.
    The other thing Nascar HAS to do, is stop fucking with races. The amount of times a BS caution comes out is outrageous. There is ZERO consistency in caution calls.... and it drives me nuts.
    Lastly... I think the commercials during the race need to be cut down. There have been multiple times this season where it's like 40 to go in a stage... someone just catches the leader... and they go to commercial... get back from commercial and have to show a replay of it... fail. Other sports don't cut away to a commercial half way through a hockey period or half way through a inning during a baseball game.

Off my meds again
    Schrader probably isn't a lot of fans favorite driver, but you can't help but love the guy.

He's awesome