Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,647
Page 38 of 151 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Nascar Thread part II

Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Amy expecting first child

Not sure I'll be watching many more races this year now that Larson is out of the Chase. I don't think anyone has anything for Truex Jr
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD92LX View Post
    Not sure I'll be watching many more races this year now that Larson is out of the Chase. I don't think anyone has anything for Truex Jr
    I haven't watched a complete race all season, and probably won't for the remainder but I'm cheering for the 21 team.

Denny Hamlin jacking up the 24 going into the corner n wrecking the race leader, just wow buddy.

Fans relentlessly booed Denny Hamlin after he wrecked Chase Elliott in closing laps

I understand he was leading the race and had no business taking him out but it's not like nobody has ever spun a guy out at Martinsville before. Every one is over reacting. It's like Dale Jr got spun on the last lap or something
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

To me, if it had been the same beating n banging etc that had gone on much of the race vs driving under him down the straight n into the corner so he wrecked, no one would have said boo. Felt it was just about the same when he made contact with the 21 at the end n kept his foot in it crashing himself and a good chunk of the field. Again, thought he was a cleaner / more intelligent racer vs that.

BHhahahahaha ... 10,000 races. So like one race every day of his life since he was a kid. Lots sure, but not 10,000.

Nice of him to man up tho.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Sorry state of affairs in the Nascar world when a dude with this much talent does not have a ride for next year.

NASCAR veteran and 2003 Monster Energy Series champion Matt Kenseth revealed Saturday at Texas Motor Speedway that he does not expect to race full-time in 2018 after 18 accomplished seasons in NASCAR’s premier ranks.
    Kenseth, 45, didn’t want to go so far as to call it “retirement” in the truest sense of the word, but he did say he fully intended to take time off to spend with his family, in a story first reported by NBC Sports. It may be a year or more, or, he said, it could be only three or four months should the right situation arise.
    “I don’t know if I’d necessarily call it an announcement,” Kenseth said after final practice for Sunday’s AAA Texas 500. “I’m not looking at anything for 2018, the retirement word doesn’t really make a lot of sense in this sport really because you don’t officially retire and get a pension.
    “Mostly, that’s for people like Junior, when you have to fill a seat and find a sponsor. For me it’s different, I didn’t really have that option. My seat got filled before I had that option.”
    Kenseth is referring to the decision this summer that his Joe Gibbs Racing team made to replace him in the No. 20 Toyota with 21-year-old driver Erik Jones beginning next year

Too old? It is turning into a young mans game, that's where the marketing is now. Guys are moving out of Xfinity and the Trucks so quickly now just to get into the big show as young as possible. Its crazy nobody wants the veteran on a team.
    BECAUSE RACECAR