Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,661
Page 123 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1511

Thread: Nascar Thread part II

Joe Gibbs Racing driver Kyle Busch has been penalized for his actions after a mid-race wreck in Sunday’s Cook Out Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway, NASCAR announced Tuesday.
    The pilot of the No. 18 Toyota Camry violated Sections 12.1.a; 12.5.2.5.a; 12.8.a of the NASCAR Rule Book and has been fined $50,000 for a safety violation, actions detrimental to stock car racing and violating the NASCAR member conduct guidelines.
    Busch’s car made significant contact with the outside retaining wall in Turn 2 after Lap 125 contact from the No. 3 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet of non-playoff driver Austin Dillon. Busch drove away with heavy damage but parked in the garage to end his race. While pulling into the garage area, Busch ran over several orange cones at a considerable amount of speed in the vicinity of spectators.

He gave a class act of an interview after also. What a cry baby.
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Can't contain himself for a second Kyle is back.................damm it's fun to watch.

If you're going to fine someone, do it with points. 50k to these big teams is like $50 at this point.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Refreshing to see Chase finally stand up for himself. All too many times he's quietly taken it. Oh and come on Harv, you doored the guy n he ended up with a flat tire, no way anyone is gonna be happy with you. Sucks for you Elliot ended up back on the track n took your line long enough for Kyle to get around for the win.
    My prediction, Harv is either in his last yr or will announce retirement next year.

I didn’t see the pass as overly aggressive, just normal for Bristol. Sucks that it ended up with the 9 with a flat tire.
    If you want to see aggressive, watch the end of the Xffinity race.
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Infinity race was a doozy.
    To me, looked like 4 drifted up hoping he'd either take the air off n make Chase loose or maybe concede the spot n let him by. Sux how it turned out but can for sure see argument from each of them. In same breath, not sure what he expected from Chase once he got back on track, bunch of self control not to just drive through Harvick at that point. Exciting for the fans.

Funny, I find Chase is a real whiner anytime things don't go his way. I don't think either Chase or Kevin did anything wrong in this scenario.
    '15 Focus ST
    '18 Edge Sport

And they want to race bristol on dirt again... best race of the season last night.

So Bubba wins a race... yeah... that's how he would win one.
    What a messed up weekend, I really dislike how these Playoff races aren't ran fully, doesn't seem right.

Also found this gem
    LOL