Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,661
Page 131 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1511

Thread: Nascar Thread part II

Poor Cedric Austin was facing the wrong way sooo many times.

He sure was, did heck of a job though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    As for the race result, gotta give props where props are due, Logano drove a heck of a race. Damm those cars look sexy as hell.

I have it recorded, part of me doesnt want to watch it now that I know he won.
    I watched the heat races which were good. the second LCQ was a shit show.
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Racing was good.

Racing was good if you like racing that the only way to pass is run into the guy infront to pass him. Perfect scenario for asshole Logano. Glad they basically DQ T.Dillon for waaaaay early start, he thought it was bumper cars and was basically wrecking everyone infront of him. Glad Stenhouse didn't get anywhere too, also loves to wreck everyone. Wasn't impressed at all. Remembered why I don't watch it anymore. Do really like the look of the cars. When Nascar goes bankrupt maybe I can get one cheap. lol. I'll probably give it another shot but really, If there's something else on TV I'm out. Sad to see the stands maybe 2/3 full at best. Nascar is still lost.

Heart stopping crash on the last lap tonight, thankfully everyone is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Racing was good if you like racing that the only way to pass is run into the guy infront to pass him. Perfect scenario for asshole Logano. Glad they basically DQ T.Dillon for waaaaay early start, he thought it was bumper cars and was basically wrecking everyone infront of him. Glad Stenhouse didn't get anywhere too, also loves to wreck everyone. Wasn't impressed at all. Remembered why I don't watch it anymore. Do really like the look of the cars. When Nascar goes bankrupt maybe I can get one cheap. lol. I'll probably give it another shot but really, If there's something else on TV I'm out. Sad to see the stands maybe 2/3 full at best. Nascar is still lost.
    Some of the lamest Nascar racing to date. Cars literally falling off the draft, what the heck is that and yes passing is a joke.
    Do love the look n sound of the new cars, feel confident they are going to be insanely fast on the road courses.

Insane.
    He is really lucky to not get hit once he landed back on the track. The whole rear firewall was ripped from the car. If he got hit from the back... he would have died. Unreal.

It's never good when you can see through the car and see fire...
    unknown (1).jpg

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

I would imagine damage to the car that hit his flaming engine was pretty intense as well.