Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,647
Page 134 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1504

Thread: Nascar Thread part II

Yesterdays race, like it's not hard enough to put up with Clint's nonsense along with Mikey's grid walk they had to add Danica into the mix. WTF Nascar!!!

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Yesterdays race, like it's not hard enough to put up with Clint's nonsense along with Mikey's grid walk they had to add Danica into the mix. WTF Nascar!!!
    Just be thankful "Bubba" is still driving or else they'd put him in there too for diversity points. I'm just glad I don't watch that clown show of a sport anymore.

SEBRING, Fla. — NASCAR and Hendrick Motorsports announced a cooperative venture Thursday that would bring a modified Next Gen stock car to the 24 Hours of Le Mans for the race’s centennial celebration in 2023.
    The project — which also includes collaborative efforts from IMSA, Chevrolet and Goodyear — would bring a specially prepared Camaro ZL1 from the NASCAR Cup Series into the international motorsports scene’s biggest endurance race. Once approved by race organizer l’Automobile Club de l’Ouest, the proposed entry would fill the Garage 56 slot — an extra starting berth that showcases innovative vehicles outside of the race’s traditional classes.
    MORE: Garage 56 offers showcase slot for Le Mans innovation
    Chad Knaus, Hendrick Motorsports’ vice president of competition, will oversee the project. Officials on hand Thursday indicated that the team’s driver lineup and other technical details about the Le Mans entry would be announced at a later date.
    The endeavor was announced, fittingly, from the Le Mans Ballroom at the Seven Sebring Raceway Hotel overlooking the Sebring International Raceway circuit. The track hosts IMSA’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring on Saturday (10 a.m. ET, Peacock, USA, IMSA.tv).

Off my meds again
    I wouldn't be surprised if JR is announced as one of the drivers.

I'm am certain that Hendrick Motorsports will bring a level of creative interpretation of the rules (cheating) that IMSA has never seen before. Especially with Knaus at the helm.

Jr's car for upcoming Martinsville race

one of the worst All Star races.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Format sucked monkey ballz.

Off my meds again
    Glad I didn't watch it. But is anyone surprised that something that NASCRAP touched has turned to shit?