Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,673
Page 15 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Nascar Thread part II

BECAUSE RACECAR

OMG Busch ended up with one hell of a bleeding goose egg on his melon. Hard to imagine getting it from Lo ga no. LOL

Interesting, jumps out of the car n proceeds to pop Logano in the mouth but no penalty for Kyle??? Anyone wanna explain that one or did Nascar figure the bleeding goose egg on his head was punishment enough..............well that and the whole world seeing it.

BECAUSE RACECAR

Yup Kyles totally over it.

Austin Dillon, your a dick.

Austin Dillon and Cole Custer were racing hard in Saturday's DC Solar 200 at Phoenix Raceway when Custer's No. 00 Stewart-Haas Racing Ford clipped Dillon's No. 2 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet on Lap 191 -- and sparked some chippy driving.

As a result of the contact, Dillon's No. 2 Chevy went spinning, while Custer was able to save his car and continue the race.

But during the resulting caution, Dillon drove up and made contact with Custer, forcing the No. 00 Ford into the outside wall. As a result, Dillon, his crew chief Justin Alexander and his spotter were called to the NASCAR hauler after the race.

"It was 100 percent my fault," Custer said after the race. "I got in there too deep, got really loose going in and couldn't put any wheel into it. That was pretty much it. Just all my fault. Something that won't happen again. We had a great race leading up to that. ... It is unfortunate I cost us and the 2 car there.

"It definitely sucks for us points-wise but I guess you can kind of expect that when he gets taken out," Custer continued on Dillon's response. "I can understand how frustrated he is about it. It is what it is. I will try not to have that happen again."

Dillon was scored 33rd, while Custer finished 21st.

The red flag eventually was displayed for clean-up.

JR Motorsports had some very strong cars yesterday n not only won the race but took 100k as a bonus. Great race to watch.

Did anyone else here how Nascar allowed a certain team to stay late / start early (after garage closed / back in before officially opened) to change a steering box n associated gear? Normally I'd say who cares but keep in mind, was allowed after qualifying and car was not sent to the back?
    Ok so which Mfg is sucking Nascars dick this year?

The seasons what, three races old, and already the drama is over the top.

The amount of chest thumping on the SHR moving over to Ford has been ridiculous especially every time they put a mic in front of Bowyer.